Chapter 4: Tennis Match part 2 and the truth

3rd POV

As (Y/N) made his way to find Ryuko, he was still trying to figure out the best way to tell her he's Spider-Man.

Y/N: (Thinking) Man, I should've asked dad how he told mom. But then again, mom figured it out before he could've told her. Okay, I'll tell her tonight, after she beats that shark tooth Barbie girl.

He stops in his tracks as his spider senses are tingling. He looked in the direction his senses were telling him to look, to see Mako being purged by the tennis club. He gets a running start to jump off a hill and starts swinging to Mako.

Y/N: Hang on, Mako! I'm on my way.

As he gets closer to Mako, he sees Ryuko get there before him.

Ryuko: That's enough!

Mako: Ryuko!

Y/N:(Thinking) Thank God!

Sanageyama: So, she's back?

Hakodate: So here for another beating?

Ryuko: As if, I'm gonna kick your ass! Let's go, Senketsu!

She pulls the pin on her glove, and Senketsu then transforms with Ryuko still embarrassed by her look. And Senketsu was still steaming.

Hakodate: Well, that looked painful and embarrassing. You masochistic stripper.

Ryuko: Oh screw you. I'm not a stripper.

Hakodate: Yeah, right. Ready! 110 million serves.

Hakodate and her tennis club served 110 million tennis balls at Ryuko, and she sliced them all down.

(Y/N) landed close to Ryuko on the tennis court.

Y/N: Ryuko!

Ryuko turned to see (Y/N) staring at her in amazement but blushed hard in embarrassment at being seen in Senketsu' transformed look.

Ryuko: (Y-Y/N)! I-I, uh...

Y/N: Ryuko! That was amazing!

Ryuko showed a small smile but was still embarrassed. And the moment was ruined when Sanageyama called her out.

Sanageyama: Fault! Your disqualified newbie.

Ryuko/(Y/N): WHAT?!

Sanageyama: I'll give you credit for avoiding that attack, but slicing tennis balls is against the rules. You may have won the battle, but you lost the match.

Both Ryuko and (Y/N) tilted their heads in confusion, not understanding Sanageyama.

Y/N: Yeah! Can you please clarify what the hell you're talking about?

Sanageyama: You do know you're both standing on a tennis court, right?

They looked down to see they were indeed on a tennis court.

Sanageyama: If you didn't follow the rules of tennis, you didn't win!

Y/N: (Angry) OH THAT'S A LOAD OF CRAP!!!

Ryuko: Seriously?! Now you're being picky?! What about what happened yesterday?!

Sanageyama: Yeah. Well, that was yesterday.

Ryuko was getting frustrated by all the nonsense she was being told, but (Y/N) stepped in with a comeback.

Y/N: Oh, so you're saying what I did to you yesterday doesn't matter anymore?

Sanageyama got mad at the reminder of how he lost and was humiliated in front of Satsuki.

Sanageyama: No way. I'm not letting that slide. I'm still going to make you pay for what you did.