Interwoven Passions | Hunter/Tech

Mortified. Humiliated. Embarrassed. He felt overwhelmingly self-conscious all around, and it was all thanks to one man. The man who could make his skin crawl and shiver, his stomach churn with sickening butterflies, and his head spin nonstop. It was all very...overpowering in a sense. Yet he couldn't ever seem to get enough.

Even now as he sat undignified in the dirt, his body caressed by strong arms and opened by toned legs. He began to wonder how long he'd been sitting here, nakedly exposed to the world around him. Utterly helpless to the situation as a firm grip held him in place at his unclothed side, another hand working relentlessly at the rim of his ever so tightened hole.

Motioning in and out at a dreadfully slow pace.

"Hunter?" Tech called in a hushed tone. Yet he received no reply as his leader had his head buried into the crook of his neck, simply too far lost in his own senses to acknowledge him.

Tech's face scrunched at the familiar feeling of slow fingers pulsing through him, yet the sound never seemed to get old; and as he looked out beyond the cliff they had situated themselves on, he could confess of nothing more humbling then seeing his own exposure to the evergreens below. Sensing the risk they took in being so uncovered was just begging for someone to gaze upon them from wherever they might be.

Hunter was practically heaving behind him, fully clothed to even the gloved hand at his companion's side. His mind was lost to the sensations, the pure amount of heat surging a hundred times over through his body was enough for any man who shared his unique ability. Tech wasn't one of them, he knew that, but even at this rate it was more stimulation then a captain could ask for from his second.

It was as if the beautiful landscape before Tech's softened eyes were a portrait, yet truthfully, he was the only thing on display. Sat neatly against Hunter's chest plating, his legs stretched far to each side on top of his companion's who's were tucked closely into them. It was almost painful, yet the boiling sensation rising within him was more then enough to keep his mind elsewhere.

And just as Tech could see The Havoc Marauder settled in the far distance, just as well could he glance down to a clear picture of Hunter adding a second digit into the stretched skin of his overworked rim. The scene made his cheeks flush pinkly, his own hands resting on his stomach becoming fidgety with one another. Soon, Tech knew there'd be a third one entering.

It wasn't always like this, but after the occasional stressful mission Hunter needed his patience; and his everlasting love just as much. "Tech," Hunter mumbled lowly, the rumble of his voice vibrating through Tech's shoulder.

Tech responded by rocking down on his fingers, humming into the side of Hunter's thick hair and kissing his temple passionately. He worried about his leader often, and never denied these mornings spent alone with him where everything moved rather slow. Because there was never a moment where he wouldn't make time for someone who was so important to him.

Hunter inhaled sharply upon wedging in another digit, enjoying the warmth of his companion as he moaned and withered in his unyielding hold. It was as if music to Hunter's ears, and he purred into the soft skin of Tech's neck as he bit down, hard.

Tech gasped, emitting the most unholy sound he'd ever heard himself make. A wave of pleasure washed over him, and he could tell how much Hunter was absolutely loving it as his neck was then attacked with licks and kisses. "That," —Tech huffed after a second— "hurt quite substantially."

Hunter chuckled deeply, kissing up his neck to nip at an ear. "Did it now?" He asked, teasingly motioning his fingers in a suddenly faster pace, pushing them deeper inside then before.