Scp duck

Schlatt one of the doctors in the sap foundation was assigned to take care of the new scp that they had captured.
Schlatt walked into the room cautiously, he saw a man who seemed about 2-3 years younger then him with beautiful wings, "Hello there what's your name?" Schlatt asked, "My name is Quackity..." Quackity was in the corner of the room scared for him life. Schlatt moved a bit closer and sat in front of him, "Is it alright if I ask some questions?" "Yeah..." The two talked for a while and had a great time time together.

Whenever Schlatt went into the room where Quackity was put the duck would hug him and let him do his tests, sometimes Schlatt would fall asleep with Quackity in the room. Schlatt was in the break room drinking some coffee when one of his coworkers walked in, it was Wilbur! "Hi Wilbur." "Hey Schlatt." The two spoke, after a minute of silence wilbur broke it "Your really close to the duck scp yk?"
"Mhm."
"You like him don't you?"
"I don't, we're just friends asshole."
"Alright then." Wilbur chuckled as he took a sip of his coffee.
Schlatt rolled his eyes and walked out the room to Quackitys, when he walked in Quackity ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi Schlatt!" The duck smiled widely, "Hey buddy," Schlatt smiled back, "Are you fine with shots cause I need to take a blood test on you." Schlatt asked, the duck thought for a second before nodding. Schlatt carefully took the blood and put a bandage on it before handing the smaller a lollipop. The two played with each other before Quackity felt tired and they both sat down and fell asleep in the room.
———————
Should I make a part two?