The bar

Schlatt was at a bar drinking, till one of the stripper came up to him and started flirting with him, he didn't enjoy it so he ignored her.
Looking around he then saw another stripper that caught his eye, it was a male stripper but he looked nice.
Schlatt got up and walked over to him, "Hello there handsome~" the male giggled,
"Hello beautiful," Schlatt smiled, the two chatted for a while and told each other their names, Quackity took Schlatt into a room and they had a little make out session, "Wanna go back to my place?"
"Well I'm still on shift but I'm sure I can once my shift is over..."
"I can wait then darling!"
"You sure?"
"Of course, I'd wait for a handsome man."
Quackity giggled at the compliment and kissed Schlatt on the cheek before walking out.
Once Quackitys shift was over he was surprised that Schlatt actually waited, "My shifts over amor," Quackity smiled,
"So we still on to go to my place then?"
"Of course!"
The two went into Schlatts car and talked all the way to his house, once they got to Schlatts house Quackity was amazed at how big it was, "You have a nice house!"
"Thanks, by the way you might meet my kid."
"You have a kid?"
"Yeah his name is Toby but I call him Tubbo"
"That's nice" Quackity giggled, Schlatt then noticed that him and Quackity had lipstick on so he grabbed a wet towel and got the lipstick off Quackity and himself, "No one's really been this nice to me before," Quackity smiled,
"Yeah well I love you."
Schlatt smiled and kissed the top of Quackitys head, the duck blushed lightly.
They went up to Schlatts room and had fun before Schlatt helped Quackity clean up and let him change into some extra clothes he had.

They were watching a movie cuddled up before someone walked into the room, it was Schlatts son Tubbo he was about 9 years old, "Dad who's that?"
Schlatt looked at the sleeping duck then back at his son
"I don't really know but you'll find out soon."
"Okay!" Tubbo walked out the room and back to his to sleep.
The next morning when Schlatt woke up Quackity wasn't there, when he wakes out the room he saw a note on the kitchen table it read
'I had a great time last night Schlatt come by anytime at the bar -Quackity'
Schlatt frowned, that night he went back to the bar and when he saw Quackity he hugged him, "Oh hi Schlatt!"
"Why didn't you stay?"
"I- no one's ever cared about me that much before..."
"I told you I love you Quackity"
"I didn't really think you meant it tho"
"Well I do"
Quackity smiled, "Your really nice Schlatt,"
"Thank you pumpkin"
Once Quackitys shift was over Schlatt took him on a date night. They had a great time, at the end they went to Schlatts house again, "I'm guessing you wanna do the same thing?"
"Nope, I wanna watch a movie with you and have a good time"
Quackity smiled, "I love you Schlatt."
"And I love you too pumpkin."