Daddys friend

Schlatt was walking through the rain at 11:45 while holding his 4 year old son close, "Daddy?" The little on spoke, "Yeah kiddo?" The bigger man replied trying his best to keep the rain off his son.
"Where are we going? Can we go back home with mommy." "I- your mother and I got in a fight Tubbo so right now let's go to one of my friends houses." "Oh, okay."

When they got to Quackitys house Schlatt knocked on the door, Quackity answered the door wondering who would be up at this time, "Hello?" The duck said rubbing his eyes, "Hi Q, uhm- can me and my son stay here for a bit-?" The ram was freezing and soaked from the rain. "Yeah of course man!" Quackity let Schlatt in, "Thanks, I'll leave as soon as I can." "It's fine Schlatt, you can stay as long as you'd like!" "This is why your my bestfriend after Ted and Charlie." Quackity giggled "Go take a warm shower your obviously freezing," "Okayyy." Schlatt placed Tubbo on the couch and went upstairs to take a shower.
Quackity turned and looked at tubbo, "Hello!" Tubbo smiled happily, Quackity chuckled and ruffles tubbos hair, "Hi!"
The two played for a bit till Schlatt walked back over shirtless and in sweats.

When Quackity looked at him he turned bright red, Tubbo looked at them both and pointed at Quackity "Duck man likes daddy!" Tubbo smiled, Schlatt chuckled and looked at Quackity who was hiding his face into his hands,"Come on Q it's fine I know I'm sexy." "Shut up!" Schlatt walked over to Quackity and moves his hands, the ram smirked at Quackitys face and kissed his cheek.
Quackity turned hella red and looked away from Schlatt, "See duck man does like daddy!" Tubbo blurted out, Schlatt smiled and picked Tubbo up, "Bed time for you, big guy." "Okayyy," Tubbo giggled.
Schlatt walked upstairs and placed Tubbo in the only guest room in the house before walking back downstairs where Quackity was, he was still processing the kiss on the cheek. Schlatt picked Quackity up and sat on the couch setting Quackity next to him, "Hey Q?" "Hm?" "Did you like the kiss?" "I- maybe." "So you did." "Yeah-" "Good to know," Schlatt said before kissing Quackity, surprised Quackity kissed back, they ended up making out for a bit and Schlatt giving Quackity hickeys.
Quackity rested his face onto Schlatts chest, "Comfortable?" "Yeah." Schlatt smiled and messed with Quackitys hair, "Are we like- a thing?" Quackity asked, "I- if you wanna be then sure." Schlatt replied a bit nervous, "I would like to be in a relationship with you." "Then we're in a relationship." They both giggled and a bit and kissed each other, "What are you two doing?" Tubbo asked from the stairs.

————————————
Part 2 maybeeee