Chapter Two

Her face pitifully. "Why does your face look like that?" he asked. "I don't have a class with you, except this class and math tomorrow, Your next classroom is upstairs" I informed him. He got out of the class to the hallway that was full of students.

When the hallway began to quiet down someone grabbed my shoulder and said "Hey, girl what you doing over here by yourself". I turn around and see a popular kid in the school that likes to bully me. He pushed me against the locker and it hurt my hand so badly, but I endured it. "Why would you do that??" I tugged him. He groaned and gave me a dead stare. I tried to run, but I stumbled.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me towards the stairs. I tried to stop him "stop, Julian!!" I yelled at him and he pushed me down the stairs.

Oliver was passing near the stairs and saw Matilda fall down the stairs again he ran and helped her. "What happens to you??" he questioned. I cried "it's really hurt really bad, someone pushed me down the stairs." He hugged me tightly "it's fine I will help you every time you need my help" he gave me his phone number. "Thanks for helping me" I said while wiping my tears.

"Oh it's so cute, new student with baby Matilda" Julian chuckle. "Shut up, you dumb ass" Oliver said "Leave her alone", Julian walk away. He bring me to the nurse office. "Can I get a pack of ice and a bandage" he talk to the nurse. My heart was pounding looking at him "he is so cute I like him, but I can't I have a girlfriend" she contemplates.

"What happened, Matilda?" he said softly. "It's been a long time, I got bullied by Julian, he is my worst nightmare" Matilda drops one of her tears in Oliver's hand. "It's heard, Oliver don't do it so rough" I yelled. I hugged his hand tightly and cried. He wiped my tears and went with me to the cafeteria.

I introduced him to my group of friends. "Guys, this is Oliver, my new friend," I said. "H..Hey nice to meet you guys" he said with groggy feelings. "Why are you so groggy, Oliver?" I chuckled. His cheeks are getting redder. "You're so cute, Oliver" I praise him and hold his cheeks.

All my friends are shocked by what I did.