Chapter Seventeen

Matilda POV

I go to my next class and thinking about Oliver on the way there "what is going on with him?" I said. "Is he okay" i added.

I have a class with Helen, Sofie, Elliot, and Veronica. I ask them "do you guys know what happened to Oliver.

"Maybe he sad about Sander" Helen said. "Guys I have a question?" Elliot said. What do you guys like better banana or strawberries?" Elliot changed the conversation.

"I like banana better" i said. Suddenly a new face comes through the door, it's Ruby my girlfriend. She moved to another city when we are in middle school.

I guess she comes back. I been have a long distance relationship since I was in middle school until now when I was a freshman at turnpike high school.

She met my gaze and she go towards me and I hugged her "I miss you Ruby" I said. I miss you too babe" Ruby said. "Congratulations for both of you for being a strong couple" Helen, Sofie, Elliot, and Veronica said. "Can this weekend we celebrate" Elliot said. "Celebrate what" I interrupted her. "This moment" Elliot said. "Going to arcade okay it's sounds fun" i suggested.

"I don't think Helen, me, and Veronica could come I'm so sorry Matilda" Sofie said with a disappointed face. "We have our own plan this weekend, sorry" Veronica added.

"Okay guys it's fine, I guess see you guys tomorrow" i said. "We could invite Oliver, We 3 are best buddies" Elliot suggested. "That's a good idea" Ruby said. "I remember him from middle school" Ruby added.

My next class is math and the teacher is sick so we got a substitute teacher and he doesn't know everybody names "I don't know you guys name but if I call your name say here" the substitute teacher said. "My name is Mr Jonathan you can call me Mr John" Mr John said. "I never get called by last name and my last name is kinda weird" i said. "Kelly Brown" Mr John said. "Here" Some girls in the back said.

"How about Matilda Cummings" Mr John said. "Here" i said. "What the fuck is that last name" William said loudly.

The whole class laughed at me because of my last name. I ran out of the class and go towards the breezeway to relax for a bit.

Then William followed me and said "what last name is that bruh, cum" he said in a hurtful way. "is Cummings" I correct him.

"Is the worst last name ever in the world" William said with a smirk. I can't handle it anymore and I cried in front of him and I think he felt so bad.

"I'm sorry Matilda I thought it's not that hurtful words to say" William said. "Is fucking hurts my feelings bro you know I am a girls" i said.

I pushed him until he can't balance anymore and he fell to the dirt and I slap him in the face "you could slap me again if you want so I know how you feel" William said with regret.

Instead of slapping him I slapped myself "why I always have a bad day and I don't like myself anymore I hate myself and I'm fucking done with this life, I always get bullied or get involved in to a drama" I kept slapping myself.

Until I felt something was holding my hand from hurting myself and it was William's hand "don't do that again Matilda I'm so sorry I didn't know you been through this all" William said softly. "Why do you care you don't even like me" i said madly.

The bell rings and I go straight to my next class without saying anything to William. I saw Ruby in the way to my next class and she saw my teary eyes.

"What happen to you babe" Ruby said. "This one guy from my math class is making fun of my last name" i said. "Who's his name" Ruby said. "It's fine babe is not a big deal" i said with reassuring smile. "Bye Hilda" Ruby said. "Bye babe, love ya" i said. "Love you from my heart, bye" Ruby said.