Chapter 47

Tadashi's pov
Tony leads us to a wall. Its just wall, a ordinary wall. He then rubbed his hand along the wall. I think he might be insane.
"Tony there's nothing there." I say as he pushes a hidden button on the wall.
"Really? You can't just think any visitors could waltz in and go into Black Widow's bedroom. Through any elevator." Tony says as the wall peals away to reveal a elevator.
"That is spectacular!" Y/n shouts running inside the elevator as the doors slide open. Tony and I go in after.
"Jarvis up to my lad." Tony says
"Yes, sir." Jarvis says as the elevator doors close. Then we are pulled up so quickly y/n falls into me. We land on the floor. Y/n on top of me. She leans forward and gives me a quick kiss.
"You all comfortable?" Tony ask making y/n and me both blush. We both quickly get up. I brush off y/n's dress and my clothes.
"Sir, this is your stop." Jarvis says as the elevator stops and the doors open. We walk out of the elevator and the doors close behind us.

Your pov
I walk in front of Tony and Tadashi as they talk about business. I walk down the long corridor that must lead to Tony's lab. When I see a silver object flying towards me.
"Ahh!" I scream as I duck just in time. As the silver takes then shape of a hammer. Then zips right above my head and crashes into the wall next to my sending bits of glass shattering around me. Then I feel someone cover me with their body. To protect me from the shards of glass. Then the person pulls me up. It's Tadashi I should have guessed.
"Are you okay?" Tadashi ask me checking me over for cuts or buries.
"I'm fine. But what about you!" I say concerned, seeing all the gashes the glass made on Tadashi.
"I'm okay." He says as a tall, blond, muscular, man walks up to the hammer that lies on the floor now and picks it up. Then I glance at his clothes.
"Sorry, I hope no one is badly injured. Due to my irrational actions." Thor says
"Everyone's okay." Tadashi says wicking a little as I touch one of his cuts ever do gently.
"That is a false statement. You are badly injured. I will attend to your wounds myself." Thor says to Tadashi.
"You don't have to." Tadashi says
"I insist." Thor says
"Okay, y/n can you help me walk?" Tadashi ask
"Of course." I say following Thor as he walks down a different corridor.
~
We get to the infirmary. I help Thor attend to Tadashi's wounds while Tony leans against to door way.
"By the son of Oden. You have truly been hurt." Thor says pulling another shard of glass out of Tadashi's face. Making Tadashi wince in pain.
"Yes I am really hurt." Tadashi says as I hold his hand, for comfort.
"Hey Thor why did your hammer hit the window?" Tony ask
"Well that is a excellent question." Thor say garbing bandages for Tadashi's wounds.
"Can you answer it?" I ask angrily
"Okay, I will." Thor says
"I will bandage him up." I say taking the bandages.
"Okay, Hulk and I were having a duel to see who was truly the strongest. I won of course. But when I was doing my victory dance my hammer flew out of my hand. Then you know the rest." Thor says as I finish wrapping the last bandage on Tadashi's forehead.
"Thor, you know what I said about fight with the Hulk." Tony says
"I know." Thor says
"Jarvis get someone to fix that window!" Tony shouts
"Will do sir." Jarvis says
"Okay Tadashi why don't we have our meeting here?" Tony says calmly
"Okay." Tadashi says
"Now about Hamada Brothers Robotics. Do you have a sibling?" Tony ask
"Yes, he is getting his robotics major at SFIT." Tadashi says
"How old is he?" Tony ask
"14 years old." Tadashi says proudly
"Whoa! 14 years old, and goes to college?!" Tony say shocked
"Yah, pretty cool right." Tadashi says getting up and walking over to me and wrapping a arm around my waist.
"Yeah! I have been thinking about if I should support you. But now I definitely will." Tony says making me run over to thank him.
"Thank you so much! This means so much to us!" I say hugging Tony.
"Well your welcome." Tony says
"Thanks Tony." Tadashi says
"We will discuss financial things over phone. Now you probably want to go and explore the city. I'll let you go as long as you don't tell your brother you came here. I want to tell him myself in person." Tony says leading us to the lobby.
"When will you be arriving in San Fransokoy?" Tadashi ask
"In a 2 weeks." Tony says
"Okay, thank you again for everything Tony." Tadashi says
"No problem." Tony says as we reach the front doors of Avengers Tower.
"Yes, Tony thank you. This means the world to both of us." I say then give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Well, your welcome and if Tadashi ever tries to ditch you just come to here. You'll be welcome."
Tony says with a smirk.
"Okay." I say with a grin.

~

Hi Tadashi922 here. Only 2 or 3 more chapters till this fanfiction ends! 😫 but remember I will be writing a new pretty soon. Thanks for all the reads. Now this book has 4.94 reads! Keep reading to find out if you and Tadashi have kids!😆 So this is Tadashi922 over and out.