Chapter 6

It was pretty much a mess, cleaning up the site and having to transport the body of the krill to a different site for examination of the corpse.

And with a few more beds, and a bunk bed for the twins since they none stopped honked at everyone for a bunk bed, they were all in the same room and they were all fascinated with the Tv.

The tallest sky kid measured at 195 cms, the average height was 125 and the shortest was 70.

Though the twins were a bit taller than the moth, at 85 cms and the black caped kid's height was at 163 cms.

And they seemed to be quick learners as the moth taught them sign language and teaching them about this strange place, the even played line leader giving them a tour passing by multiple scps and the others seemed to quickly get settled in with the twins being the most mischievous of the group.

And the foundation seemed to finally have their 'names'.

The shortest one was called 'moth' after the small brown insect, the twin that wore the orange cape was called 'Tangerine' and the twin who wore the purple cape was called 'Amethyst'.

The one who wore the red mask and red cape was dubbed as 'Fox', the tallest amongst them was dubbed 'Blue Jay', and the twins dubbed the black cape wearer an 'Emo' to which it responded to with a glare or seemingly an obvious stare at them.

It then dubbed itself 'Guardian'.

Multiple tests have proven them to be very different with Blue Jay being the most calm and patient of the group while Guardian is the most defensive and focused.

Fox seemed to change its emotional state and tone quickly, being the most mysterious of the group but also the most charismatic of them.

Amethyst and Tangerine are the most mischievous of the group and work in a team effort to prank the others and foundation staff, but these are mostly harmless pranks, and they can easily turn on each other and forgive and forget about the quarrel and apologize if their prank gone too far.

And moth seemed to be the most shy and curious one.

Since they noticed how moth is comfortable around the staff they seemed to take after them, with guardian being the most doubtful about it but slowly becoming comfortable.

The guardian seems to contain a weapon that looks centuries old but still strong, containing multiple symbols and having the shape of a spear made of a black unknown material and a white handle.

Foundation staff tried to convince Guardian to give up the spear to which the Guardian only gave off an aggressive and questioning aura before gripping the spear, making it look into nothing but shimmers of light.

Blue Jay was then seen honking at the guardian along with Fox seemingly having an important conversation.

-----------

Tangerine was sliding down the hallway while Amethyst was coming after him with his own skateboard.

Foundation tested the twins with certain objects, and found that Amethyst seemed to be more drawn to mechanical objects compared to tangerine who was more intrigued by the natural objects.

Tangerine honked at Amethyst for seemingly cheating but Amethyst only honked in taunting, seemingly saying,'Try and catch up!'

Tangerine honked in frustration before running after Amethyst before stopping where Amethyst suddenly stopped.

Tangerine looked at where Amethyst was looking before putting his hands over where his mouth would be, it was the mother load.

It was the ice cream machine.