Chapter 10

Dr. Baranov paused, she peeked over the letter to see Fox where he was standing, looking up at her and staring back as if awaiting an answer.

Dr. Baranov hesitated to say, on one hand, this was an scp, a safe class at that, but she was sure she was going to get fired or worse, being turned into one of those lab rats, but on one Fox and her are together........ or become friends.

----------

Guardian was strangling the 939's instances but the twins had made a plan and they led 939 by using a D-class and they saved the D- Class last minute like using a red cape to get the bull to charge at them, in this case 939 was the bull.

After getting them back inside the cell the twins ran off while Guardian was left alone with the D-class who was staring at his blood covered spear and Guardian narrowed his eyes in disgust, he knew how they became D-class, they were ex-death row inmates.

The D-class only closed his eyes not wanting to see his last moment, but he felt Guardian's hand grabbing him by the scruff of his neck and put him back to the safety of his new prison.

Guardian left and headed to his containment when he arrived and gone through the door he paused when he saw Fox and Wren who was in tears hugging each other, Guardian quickly turned around and left.

--------

Moth was on waddling alongside Dr. Kondraki, who seemed delighted that a friendly scp was with him on his way to lunch.

But he was not happy when he saw Dr. Clef staring at him suspiciously.

Meanwhile Dr. Bright was chuckling to himself and Dr. Iceberg was confused seeing as nothing that could be seen as humorous or reminiscent of some sort of joke was in the mess hall.

Guards were nearby the water cooler talking about their day, and everyone was all comfortable.

Tangerine and Amethyst suddenly appeared and they paused for nearly a second before staying close to moth while they were side eyeing Dr. Clef, almost like they were a guilty pair of teens walking by their pranked asshole principal in a stereotypical school movie.

Dr. Clef felt someone watching him and he somehow knew that they were the culprits and he quickly turned around watching as the trio of sky kids were getting their lunches and sitting by their researchers, Dr. Claymore and Dr. Graham.

He stared with suspicion at the twins, he had known that they were infamous pranksters but they never had done any pranks that they know were literally dangerous to pull off.

Dr. Clef then noticed the twins stopping suddenly before staring back at him, which turned into a staring contest of sorts.

Dr. Claymore noticed it and immediately distracted the twins by asking them how their day was, and they immediately started to honk at him

Dr. Clef looked at Dr. Bright who was trying hard to contain his hysterical laughter while Dr. Iceberg was looking like he needed to call his mom and a new pair of pants.

-------------

Blue Jay was very much apologetic towards Wren but very relieved that all was made right hugging Wren and Fox and it surprised Wren about the bone crushing hug by Blue Jay's obviously underestimated strength.

But overall Wren was happy that amended the situation before it was too late and obviously Fox was back to his overly aggressive flirtatious behavior, which still made Wren blush very aggressively and makes her wanna hide in a corner and die of embarrassment.