Chapter 13

Being in a crate was terrible, being insulted was terrible, even doing nothing to help yourself was terrible.

The loud noises made the moth whine in pain, if only Guardian and the agents were here to save them!

The moth squeaked when it's crate was dropped on top of Fox's crate, he let out a honk in the form of a sneer at the chaos agent, glaring at them in the promise of him offing them the first chance he could get.

They hurt Wren, the took and force her away, and feeling her in a desperate mood trying to escape to get help, it tugged at his heart, or at least something that was reminiscent of one.

Blue Jay was trying hard not to panic for the sake of the others, she didn't want them hurt, nor herself but she needed to find some way to get out.

The twins were pouting and they weren't going to take this lying down, feigning innocence when they made an agent trip by flashing their light at them.

"Why that little-!!!" Said the chaos agent before getting stopped by a commanding force.

"Are you sure you want to harm my precious gifts for my child? Or do you want me to make sure that you never have a job again?" Said a woman.

"Countess, forgive their ignorance, they're inexperienced as you can obviously tell." Said the leader of the group before making the agent bow down to plead for forgiveness.

"It's very obvious, leave now, my servants will handle the rest." Said the Countess before multiple people in black and white suits with colorful details started to open the crates and got the moth and their friends.

The moth was taken away, being carried by a butler who had the aura of a killer, the moth shivered.

Were the servants here trained like the scp agents? Was that why the countess was so unbothered about the possibility of them escaping?

Moth noticed the twins already trying to escape by disorienting the servant and flying away before a servant grabbed some sort of weapon and it turned into rope, swirling it a bit before it became longer and it wrapped around the twins and yanked them out of the air, the twins now had handcuffs to the servants before being taken away.

The moth squeaked, covering their eyes not daring to look up at the man who placed them gently on a chair before fixing their ruffled up hair back into its regular hairstyle before leaving.

The moth finally took a peak before looking out a window to see anomalous objects that looked nothing more like toys, oversized teddy bears being torn and cowering in a corner, a chain barely noticeable could be seen, dolls and action figures being forced to smile and energetic, stuffed animals acting like scared and confused captives as their being transported by crates.

The countess really gone all out to spoil their child, but why the more toys being anomalous?

That is until they saw the kid, small and having overalls with fluffy and ruffled hair like they were just playing outside, scratches and marks of rough play was evident.

But what caught the moth off guard was the limp duckling plushy suddenly popped up with new life as the kid hugged it only for a moment, the duckling toy now acted like any old duckling cheeping out as it waddled around fast pace before the countess suddenly appeared and grabbed it.

The kid had a guilty look, like they did not expected it, they had looked down as the countess scolded them softly, the kid nodded a bit before looking up to her in sudden surprise, before looking excited before hugging their mother and running off with a maid following close by.

The moth hummed a bit in confusion, were they.... Supposed to be some sort of new toy for the kid? The moth was horrified using them like they weren't actual living beings?

Why would they go far, to hurt their foundation friends? Wren being mistreated? Even hurting the twins?!

The moth couldn't help but cry, crying out for anyone to help them and their friends.