Chapter 8

Moth has been much more happier ever since their friends arrived.

And they notably enjoyed their time in the site, and the entire site seemed to appreciate them.

The guardian was notably more interested in combat and martial arts, higher ups currently now discussing whether or not he should join a task force.

Blue Jay interacted with the more feminine scps and seemed to haven't experienced their affects, even providing as a sort of mother figure for some scps, most seen with Scp-166.

Fox is currently being surveillance heavily due to his attraction and flirtatious behavior towards a certain female researcher, and subsequently ceased all flirtatious behavior towards other female researchers.

Tangerine and Amethyst have become infamous for their pranks but they seem to liven up the site and even got some scps to like them for the entertainment they have provided.

But they also seem to attract the attention of Scp-076-2, Able.

Moth is currently drawing all of their new buddies and all of their adventures into one, recently received sketchbook.

---------

Moth was walking down the hallway, wondering who will she meet today until she bumped right into the person, Cain.

Scp-073, Cain, moth figured that his robotic features weren't exactly normal for his kind but they thought that Cain had an impressive attachments.

But the moth wanted what they yearned for for the last 24 hours and raised their arms and opening and closing their hands, they want uppies.

Cain chuckled as he picked up the moth that was the size of a house cat and carried her around, the moth was happily pointing to the direction where they wanted to go.

----------

Tangerine was running around the facility before seeing an opened door, he looked inside and saw a mask made of some white material.

Tangerine looked at the sign, and unfortunately neither his twin knew how to read or pay attention in class so he gone in.

He looked at the mask inside the glass case and scp-035 looked at him, confused as to why a sky kid was inside.

There are more of them?, he thought, but before he knew it Tangerine got the glass on top of the case off, got the mask and waddled off.

Scp-035 was surprised, but pleasantly so that Tangerine was already having to go and free him, scp-035 then thought of an escape plan before he saw Amethyst holding a deflated American football.

Scp-035 was confused before they scurried off into an open field of grass and Amethyst put the mask on the earthy ground while kneeling.

Tangerine was now on the other side of the field and seemed determined, and he began to run.

Scp-035 was now frowning in realization, he was being used as a football replacement!

The mask now braced for impact but he only felt a brush of air as Amethyst now done a peanut reference and got the mask out of the way before Tangerine had kicked it causing the twin to fall on his back.

Amethyst was now laughing in honks, Tangerine was displeased and narrowed his glowing eyes at him before tackling him, and amethyst consequently let go of the mask.

The mask was now trying to escape the twins trying to get one of the nearby staff to get him before Tangerine picked him up again and began to play toss n' catch and throw the mask over to Amethyst who ran away to catch and Amethyst wound up and threw the mask who was disoriented from the toss.