9.

"GUYS DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE PARTY?!" an excited jaehyun appeared while doyoung and taeyong were doing homework together at the library.
"which party?" doyoung asked, to what taeyong replied "the one kim jungwoo's doing tonight. he's in the other class." taeyong wasn't feeling like going, speaking the truth.
"if you to go then i'll go. i get bored pretty easily at parties as you know but i'll accompany you two." said doyoung.
"i don't know if i'm going, we..." taeyong wanted to make an excuse, but the only thing he came up with was "we have more homework to do."
"lee taeyong? worried about HOMEWORK?!" jaehyun found that funny, taeyong never worries about that, he always asks others for theirs.
"what? can't i be?" it's true, that wasn't a good excuse.
"tae, you never do your homework..." this time doyoung spoke.
"guys, just leave it. i want to do it because teachers said i can't always be coping others work, that's all." with that, taeyong stood up and left. the place they were in wasn't helping anyways.
"we have to investigate, agent kim." jaehyun said in an attempt of sounding like a spy.
"you know you sound stupid, don't you?" said doyoung, but he laughed right after. "did you hear who's party is it?" he said in a mocking smile.
"shut up before i cut your tongue with a knife." hard sarcasm was part of jaehyun's life, and people have to deal with it.
"let's try to distract taeyong after school and before the party." doyoung proposed. he didn't seem like it, but he has a really soft spot for taeyong.

well, i don't think anyone's reading it anymore but i have an idea, so i will keep updating, and i promise i will try to do it frequently!! now question, is it just me that finds it SO HARD to type homework???? every time i typed that word it was like homeowke homeorwk hosmwek HELP