2.

"tae, you zoned out again..." doyoung exclaimed in a worried tone. "it's the fifth time today, are you okay?"
jaehyun, taeyong and doyoung were at the cafeteria having lunch. doyoung shared three classes with taeyong, while sharing one with jaehyun and one with both of them.
"i am, dodo, it's nothing." he reassured his hyung, but neither of the other two believed them.
"is it because of that 'mysterious' guy again? taeyong he is just an introvert, what makes it so mysterious?" it was jaehyun's turn to speak.
"he's not just an introvert, he always enters school with bruises, cuts and all that around his face, and who knows if he has anything under his large hoodie." taeyong spoke lowkey worriedly.
"it's not your business to find out, tae. if he wanted help he would be smart enough to ask for it." doyoung tried to convince taeyong to leave him alone kindly and jaehyun could only agree.
"i don't know... something seems off and if he needs help i could be able to do so" taeyong smiled. they thought he was too kind for people like that, so they decided to just change subject.

after lunch they had their respective classes, but taeyong asked if he could go to the bathroom because he drank too much water. so that's what he did, after the teacher allowed him to go.
as he opened the bathroom's door he heard someone crying. he was about to open the door where, he believed, the crying sounds came from, but the person opened that door first and bumped into him.
"hey! are you-" taeyong tried to ask but failed as the person muttered a 'leave me alone' and left running.

weird, thought taeyong.

double update cus im bored :)
i don't know how to start a fanfic and i haven't even planned what to do with the story skdjsjfs. i just wanted to publish some of the ideas i had in mind and just start with one on my summer vacations so yup, see you then!