3.

the days went by. taeyong was walking down the street on a saturday afternoon while listening to some music and appreciating the nature, two of his favorite things. the weather wasn't cold, but he could feel the likeable wind pass through him. ugh, how he loved autumn, it was the time where the weather was the nicest and most enjoyable, and that day was an example of the ideal weather for him.

he then noticed a park in front of him so he went in that direction wanting to sit for a while. it was simple but beautiful, he mentally described. it had many plants, trees and games for kids (where obviously some kids were playing). he was looking at them enjoying their time as much as him, when something, or someone, caught his attention. no, he can't be, he thought. it would be a big coincidence.
but we all know how curious taeyong is. so he stared at that person.
it was that guy.

he was dressed in all black, the hood of his hoodie covering his head. he wanted to approach him, but decided to just pay attention to him and to what he does. it surprised him when a dog suddenly appeared and started playing with the boy, him not paying attention to anything else. and taeyong found himself even more surprised when the boy smiled at the dog, because it was difficult to see that man smile.

so he went close to him.

hello :]
i noticed today that im more creative at night, considering that after lunch i wanted to write and finished the chapter at night sjrjakfks. anyways, do you guys like it? i dont know if anyone reads this but i feel like i write way too much and the paragraphs are really long :(

see ya <3