Chap 3/423 *(18+ WARNING!!)*

"Uh so what am I doing here?" Kai asks, Taleen responds, "You'll see" Taleen then grabs a cup of alchoholic milk from the fridge. "You want some?"  Taleen asks threatening, "uh alright" responds Kai. "Damn, I don't have my elemental powers this is bad. I think I'm kidnapped.."

But right as that happens, reality shifts and Lloyd and Cole spawn out of the air (like water vapor) "Woah, YOO KAI, so this is where you went, in a rusty old school classroom huh" Cole says. and yes. Taleen does live in a classroom connected to the janitors closet. "AND WOAH KAI! YOU HAVE ALCHOHOL?! YOUR UNDER AGE!" states Lloyd "well s-so. HEY WAIT A MINUTE LLOYD HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS ALCHOHOL?!" Asks Kai Taleen then gets annoyed so she grabs a nearby machete and chops of Lloyds right arm. 

"HEY WOAH WOAH THERE BUDDY" Says Cole Taleen then grabs a wheel spinner from the closet that she got as an extra prize from her very happy meal. Whoever this lands on loses a foot. She spins the Wheel and it lands on Cole. "h-hey we can talk about this" and he gets caught off by Taleen stealing his foot. "Heh i'll keep this for Xiaos collection" Taleen thinks. Taleen then spins the wheel again it lands on Cole again. "HELP!" Cole then loses his other foot. He kinda shimmy falls. 

Like this! Taleen then looks at Kai and started to push him outside of the room inside another closet. She gives him 76 shot cups of alcoholic milk. "Finish this once I get back." And locks him in. And then Taleen heads back into the room. She spins the wheel and it lands on Cole a third time. Cole tries screaming but then Taleen runs to Xiaos room, finds an apple and stuffs/tapes it onto both Cole and Lloyds mouths. "HHHHGGGGHHHHHGGGGHHHH" Says Cole as Taleen chops his left arm off. "Famous last words ey" Taleen says. She spins the wheel again and it lands on Lloyd. "finally" Cole thinks. Taleen then chops of Lloyds left arm.

Taleen spins again and then it lands on Cole again. (They aren't bleeding out because they are just very built different) "Right arm it is i guess" Taleen says and then proceeded to chop off his right arm. So Cole is now officially built like a water bottle. And hes like a rocking chair knocking back and fourth. The spinner spins again and then it lands on Cole AGAIN! So Taleen proceeds to chop his ear off.

She then spends some time collecting the lost body parts on the ground. She puts it in a black trash bag she got from a drawer. *BEEP* *BEEP* something continues to beep in the room. Taleen then remembers, *OH YEAH THE MILK* She then heads into the class kitchen and looks in the microwave. "Damn, i've let this curdle for too long" *It looks like very badly cooked rice* "oh well"  Taleen then takes a 19 minute lunch break to eat all the scrumptious, delectable, deliberately good milk. "Scrumptious" She thinks.

She then heads back into the room. She spins the wheel again. This time it let Cole have a break and landed on Lloyd. "fippity dippity zippty yak yak zak uh oh" Lloyd thought. (yes he got that from m&m) Taleen then machetes Lloyds right leg off. Taleen then spins the wheel  and it lands on Lloyd again. "DAMN" Lloyd thinks as his left leg combusts off his body.  Lloyd is now also a rocking chair water bottle. Taleen then gets bored and says, "Whoever this lands on I guillotine their head and I will defenestrate the other one." The pressure is on. Taleen spins the wheel and BAM it lands on Lloyd. Lloyd gulps as his life is taken away. Taleen then throws Cole out. "I guess you live." Taleen quickly cleans up the parts and the dead body. Alright Kai.. Its time.