Chapter 10/423 **full fight**

(This is my own AU!) Morro starts this fight with replenish the soul of Kai with himself leaving Kai disabled. Kai is able to hold on to himself and started to unsuck the soul of Morro out of himself. He then starts using his fire and makes a giant fist, then striking onto Morro. Morro dodges the damage as he is ghost boy. Kai tries to think of ways to kill Morro. (For Taleen!) He thinks as Morro hits him with a wind cyclone sending Kai into body dysmorphia territory. Kai starts running in circles as the wind is still making him dizzy. 

Kai then remembers he can dissolve Morro. He quickly makes another fist of fire as Morro sends his human clones to fight Kai. Kai uses his fire to liquify the clones. Morro then starts running around gathering as much energy as he can to hit Kai. He then sends another wave of wind, blowing out Kai's fire and disabling him for a couple of minutes. Morro then sends more clones onto him. Kai swiftly dodges all attacks, using his training.

Kai then gets his fire back as he rapidly sent fire in the directions to get rid of all the clones. Then Morro uses his ultimate attack which was on cooldown for a while. He then does massive damage to Kai. 

(Kai P.O.V): *Damn I think I'm going to lose* I sent another one of my fire balls hitting the clones Morro sent. I look to my left and still see Cole still out cold. That damn bastard wake up and help me already omg. My fire is way weaker since Morro focused his attacks on my arms. I kick my feet and start making fire that way. (I can't lose! I will win for Taleen) Kai gets flashbacks:

Skylor! Nya! Taleen! I CAN'T LOSE and though the power of plot armor and flashbacks, Kai makes a huge fireball with mass power, enough power as the Nakisagi atomic bomb. Morro then dissolves into dust. Kai then collects the dust and shoves it in Coles mouth as Cole was no help. Kai then deserts Cole and starts using his fire as a flight source. All the damage had gone away as Morro combusted.