Part 18, 19 and 20 combined

After that incident, Taleen casually strolls around the school looking for things to do as kai had been missing for a while.

Before that, a new student had actually joined the school, this unknown student had been mysteriously just lurking around the corners. Everyone thought he was a murderer as they heard that he had once been married to Taleen, "the creepy sadistic lurking janitor closet lady"

Taleen just strolls when he bumps into someone. The mysterious man.

"Hello"

"J-j-Johnny.."

"coincidence that you're still here huh?" Johnny says. "how are you..." Johnny quickly takes a hammer and bonks taleen on the head. Making her go limp. As her half bleeding skull gets dragged loudly on the ground, Johnny gets a bag and stuffs her in there.

Taleen wakes up. She can't feel anything.. she looks around her. The places where her arms used to be, replaced with

PIECES OF TOAST SCRUMPLUMPTIOUSLY

"free dinner i guess..." Taleen thinks to herself as she looks around. She sees dead bodies everywhere. She knew exactly where she was. She placed numerous dead bodies in here when she used to be with Johnny.

she sees a torch that was lighting up the dungeon. she slowly used her infinite bread arms to limp and crawl over to the side of the dungeon. Taleen soon uses her teeth to eat her own arms as there was no food and she was going to unleash her inner beast without food.

She thought she was going to get out. She never did. She rotted in the dungeon for three years. Next to all the other dead bodies that were limp, she slowly closes her eyes.

The torch burns out.