10: Monaco

IT HAD BEEN a few days since Nat and Ale had started their mission on spying on Stark

IT HAD BEEN a few days since Nat and Ale had started their mission on spying on Stark. They were currently in Monaco, waiting for Tony Stark to get there. He had hired them to be his new assistants, now that Pepper was the CEO of his Stark Industries he need a new assistant.

"He's here," Nat said, walking over to Ale.

Ale groaned, gulping down the rest of her drink and handing it back to the bartender. The two women then walked over to where Pepper and Tony had just entered the building.

"Hey," Tony greeted them.

"Hello," Nat greeted. "How was your flight?"

"It was excellent," Tony said. "Boy, it's nice to see you."

"We have one photographer from the ACM, if you don't mind," Ale said, motioning to the photographer.

The two bickered as they smiled, not moving their lips at all, and Ale had to hide the fact she was rolling her eyes. Once the photographer was done with them, Nat and Ale lead them over to their table, "Right this way."

"You both look fantastic," Tony complemented them.

"Thank you very much," Ale said, flashing him a fake smile.

"But that's unprofessional," he corrected himself. "What's on the docket?"

"You have a 9:30 dinner," Nat said.

"Perfect," Stark replied. "I'll be there at 11:00."

Ale rolled her eyes, and did her best to keep the sarcasm out of her voice, "Absolutely."

"Is this us?" Stark asked, pointing to a table that someone had obviously just left, considering it still had a bunch of cups and plates on it.

"It can be," Nat replied.

"Great," Stark said. "Make it us."

Ale rolled her eyes as she and Nat walked away from the couple. Nat told the waitress that the Stark wanted the table, and they started to clear it away, leaving Nat and Ale alone.

"Oh my god," Ale groaned. "I want to punch him in his stupid face."

Nat laughed, "Yeah, but we have a mission to do."

Ale rolled her eyes, "Why couldn't I have gone with Clint. His seems way more interesting. Out in the desert, no people around for at least a mile, Tony Stark at least a hundred miles away."

Nat laughed, dragging her friend along with her, "Come on, Stark's waiting."

Ale groaned in annoyance. Today was going to be a long day.

𓄿ⴵ𓄿

Ale was in a corner near the bathroom, obviously hiding from Stark. As she took a sip of champagne, she heard a familiar voice coming from the TV. She looked over and saw Tony on the TV.

"What's the use of having and owning a race car if you don't drive it?" he said, then climbed into the said racecar.

Ale's jaw dropped. She knew Tony was reckless, but she was no expecting this.

"Natalie! Anita!"

Ale looked over to where Pepper was sitting at the table they had cleared for her and Stark. Nat jerked her head for Ale to follow her, and she did.

"Yes, Miss Potts?" Nat asked.

"What do you know about this?" she motioned at the TV with Tony on it.

"This is the first that I have known of it," Ale said, although it was a bit of a lie, since she had seen the TV a few seconds ago.

"This, this cannot happen," Pepper said.

"Absolutely," Nat nodded. "We understand."

"How can we help?" Ale asked.

"Where's Happy?"

"He's waiting outside," Ale replied.

"Okay, get him. I need Happy."

Both women nodded, and ran off to get the other man.

"This is not going as planned," Nat pointed out.

"Sin mierda," Ale replied.