Chapter 1: Helgen

Falkreath was my home; it was a place where I was raised and a place where I felt that my childhood had died. I spent so many years away from it I had almost forgotten what it looked like. My father was a farmer and was a good man until his untimely passing when he was joining with the Stormcloak army and died after the first battle. 

My mother was left with nothing but his helmet and a broken heart as a reminder of what was left of him. She did all she could to take care of us. I was an only child, so I never really did much except help her with the crops and I had to learn how to hunt from a very young age. I always went after rabbits since they were the only animal that I could carry home for being a small child. 

Jarl Dengeir of Stuhn was kind to us and would have his maid bring us some food when our crops were frozen over and in return my mother and I would pick the best potatoes and cabbages first for him. Both my parents were Nords; my mother was a beautiful woman with golden hair that she always kept braided and over her shoulder and her eyes were as blue as Sapphires. 

My father had dark brown hair like the earth and golden eyes like the sun. I was unique according to what my mother told me, she said I have eyes as green as Emeralds and my hair was as black as the night sky and my skin was as fair as the snow but not too much. 

Life was barely turning around until one horrible evening on my 11th birthday, I was asleep soundly in bed until I heard a loud bang and a crashing sound, I went to check up on my mother frantically and saw Bandits raiding our home, my mother was fighting back as the Bandits tried to force themselves onto her. 

She saw me and yelled for me to run, but I didn't want to leave her. Before I actually began to run the second time she commanded me to, I was grabbed with a sack over my head by Bandits and taken away.

It wasn't long till I found myself inside a cave chained to the cage that kept me. When I looked to find my mother there she was; dead on the ground, naked and covered in her own blood. A very obvious sign that she was raped and killed just recently. 

I began to scream and that's when the Bandits came to check on me, they mocked the death of my mother in front of me, laughing and making me cry; that was when my childhood had died. 

For years I was a slave to these Bandits, cooking and cleaning and becoming bait for those that attempted to stop and assist me just to get robbed and killed by these monsters. When I became of age; 16 was when things went horribly wrong. I had been passed around like a wench at a brothel and to them it was all fun and games; forcing themselves onto me as I pleaded for mercy but my cries fell on deaf ears. 

Luckily the Bandit leader saw potential in me and made me one of them by teaching me basic skills such as how to pick locks, stealth, hand-to-hand combat, and wielding a sword or two. I eventually became a master at archery for sure; I was even better then their head archer. The Bandit leader was a monster still even when he showed me mercy; he had the idea of making me one of his wives; he had 3 already but I was not interested in being only used for mounting and slaving over feeding him grapes like they all do.

After a month of being one of them, I took it upon myself to fulfill a promise that I have made to my mother. So, on that final night at the age of 19, I slipped a sleeping potion into a batch of mead and as they all slept, I slit their throats, every single one without hesitation. The Bandit leader was the last to die by my hands; the women he kept as his wives I have managed to set free since they were the ones that didn't drink the tampered mead. They were grateful to me.

I did loot every single body including their chest of gold and goods along with one of their horses; making it a final decision to leave Skyrim. Leaving all the memories behind me, I managed to sell most of the goods that were worth selling to any merchant I came across; most of my goods were sold to the Khajiit merchants; pleasant folks. I had nothing but a few sacks of coins and my personal belongings just to make it to Cyordiil to start anew but this changed when I was passing a few Stormcloak soldiers marching on their way to wherever they needed to be until suddenly.....an ambush.