12: Salvage 🛒

Weeks go by and each becomes better than the last as Yoongi begins improving everything about Hoseok's life. The hybrid hadn't stopped at fixing just like the tv but insisted on helping in any way possible. Soon enough Yoongi had filled the apartment with life. They have more kitchen stuff of all kinds. Cookery starts to fill the limited shelf space, a few artistic things on the walls and the hybrid even manages to find an old toaster which he cleans and fixes it. He finds strange, but weirdly interesting objects as well. Hoseok finds that Yoongi's smile has become his favorite thing and making that smile appear is something he now strives for as often as he can. He feels like he starts to learn more about Yoongi during this time. The hybrid's obviously brilliant and likes to experiment with things.

                                   ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lying face up on the bed with a notebook held to the ceiling. The new ceiling light that Yoongi found and installed with his help made reading like this not as bad as when he only had a single light bulb. The room was no longer flooded with harsh white light and the hybrid had managed to even install a dimmer allowing their nights together to be more relaxing. He feels the bed dip down as Yoongi climbs on and crawls up to Hoseok ready for some petting and ear scratches. The cuddling and touching were also something new that the hybrid had brought with him. Something that Hoseok would find out of the ordinary for two people who aren't in a romantic relationship, but he has found that he really enjoys it and has even started craving it. Often sitting up against the hybrid when they relax together. Yoongi lays along Hoseok's whole body, slotting his lithe figure perfectly against Hoseok's bulkier build. He rests his head on its side, ear pressed into a strong chest, no doubt listening to Hoseok's steady heartbeat.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relaxing together like this had become Hoseok's new favorite thing and he absent-mindedly switches to using one hand for the journal and strokes the hybrid's head. Petting him like he would a real cat. He had figured that the increased contact was something you would naturally have with a pet and he couldn't deny that treating the hybrid like a cat seemed to get a positive response from Yoongi. Though the increased touching had also on multiple occasions worked Hoseok's drive into a frenzy and he'd had to hide several erections over time, either when the hybrid had laid full on him like today or accidentally rubbed against his morning wood.

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi clearly knew what was happening during these times, the hybrid too observant to miss something like the feel of a penis getting hard against your own hip. But he hadn't said anything on any of the incidents and Hoseok was grateful because it meant that the hybrid wasn't disgusted with him for being attracted to him and he wasn't going to just randomly leave, which had still been Hoseok's biggest fear. Additionally, Hoseok's simply glad that knocking things off surfaces was not apparently something that the hybrid got from his cat DNA. In truth, everything about Yoongi has been perfect and Hoseok wants nothing to change, his life finally feeling full, as if a piece he didn't know was missing was finally found, clicking into place never to be lost again.