27: You're mine, I'm yours 💕

Hoseok slumps forward a bit onto the hybrid and gets a protesting whine in return. He lifts himself off Yoongi on shaky arms and rolls to the side, pulling his now softening cock from him. He sighs out long and harshly, trying to catch his breath, the intensity of it all leaving him winded. Yoongi takes the pillow out from under his hips and cuddles up to Hoseok nuzzling into his chest, hugging him tightly, and getting wrapped up in strong arms in return. The purring returns and the two relax together, both happy and well-sated. They eventually move around to get more comfortable.

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok laying down on his back and Yoongi climbed on top of him, to lay his head on his chest listening to his heart. It's their favorite way to be and Hoseok can't think of anything more perfect. A small chuckle escapes Hoseok's lips, then a bigger laugh that causes Yoongi to look up. Frustrated that his comfy pillow is moving around annoyingly.  "What?"  The hybrid says a drop of annoyance in his voice. "The audacity of your filthy mouth to call me the perv?" Hoseok says suddenly laughing his whole chest moving the hybrid up and down. Yoongi blushes, his whole face turning red in embarrassment. His mouth opening a few times as he tries to defend himself but fails to say anything. Hoseok laughs more and reaches up to tilt the scowling hybrid face up, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "You're the best pet," Hoseok admits, his eyes filled with love. "I'm your pet."

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh talking about pets" Hoseok reaches out to his nightstand drawer and takes out a small box. "Here I got you something. The box was lined with a single layer of white tissue paper, and sitting sweetly on top of the paper was a collar. He moved in slow motion, taking the collar out of its box. It was sleek and black. It was smooth on his fingertips, a little silver bell attached in the middle by a tiny silver loop. It was cute and simple. To a lot of hybrids, actually – collars symbolized a family, a home, a place they could come back to. It meant a lot to Yoongi. It meant so much to him. He was so grateful to Hoseok for everything. He wanted to express his gratitude, but he couldn't stop crying.  He felt warm arms wrap around his shoulders and pull him close.  "Thank you. Th-thank you so much", Yoongi hiccupped. Hoseok sat there holding him petting his head and stroking his back. Hoseok continued giving him soft words, never stopping the whispered hushes into his ears. Things got easier for Yoongi after that. 

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He felt calmer, happier. He was at ease now, freely seeking out attention from Hoseok and even becoming a bit clingy. The change surprised Hoseok. He loved petting Yoongi hearing his cute purrs. He didn't think of his old family too much anymore. He was more preoccupied with when Hoseok would be home, or what Hoseok was doing in the other room, or what they'd eat for dinner that day. When he did think of them, he found that he didn't really mind the situation anymore. He didn't care about them anymore. Maybe it was because Hoseok was comforting to be around, or that he was so easy to talk to and knew that he loved him too.