Together in Ecstasy

He knelt down, facing her, and slowly started to unwrap the obi knot that held her kimono together. His heart started to race faster as the fabric fell away, revealing more and more of her smooth skin. She blushed, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink, as his hands touched her body. He was mesmerized by her beauty, her curves and softness.He moved his hand up her slender arm to her shoulder and then down across her chest to cup one of her breasts, feeling its weight against his palm. 

She gasped, her chest rising sharply as her breath caught in her throat. He gently squeezed her breast, running his thumb over her nipple, feeling it harden in response.He slid his fingers down her stomach, tracing circles around her belly button as his other hand found it's way to her inner thigh. He teased her, running his fingers along the soft curve of her thigh, teasing her delicate skin with his gentle caress. His breath quickened as she started to squirm, her face a mask of pleasure. 

 He moved his hand higher still, pressing against her moist heat. He smiled at her reaction as his fingers entered her without resistance. She moaned softly, her body arching into his touch as he explored her depths. He moved his fingers in and out of her, building her pleasure steadily as his own heated up. She let out a low throaty moan and he could feel her walls starting to quiver around him.He continued to move his hand up and down, stroking and caressing her in all the right places. His thumb started to run along her inner sanctum, circles of pleasure rolling out through her body. Just as he felt her start to reach her peak, he shifted his hand and found her sensitive spot. 

His finger pressed in, ever so slightly, grazing her bundle of nerves and sending her into shivering orgasm.She gasped and grabbed onto him, her voice rising in pitch until it became a screech of pure pleasure. He watched with delight as she shuddered and trembled in his arms, his face only inches away from her own as her cries for joy filled the air.He moved his hand away, but her passion was far from over. He shifted his body and moved down to take her in his mouth, tasting her sweet nectar. 

His tongue found its way around her curves and lapped at her arousal, pushing her pleasure to even greater heights. She grabbed onto his hair as his lips and tongue worked their magic and drove her on a wild ride of pleasure.He could feel her body start to tense as she got closer and closer to her climax. Her breaths came in ragged bursts and he could feel her trembling as he pushed her over the edge. She orgasmed around his tongue, her body trembling and shaking as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her. 

He held her tight as her orgasm started to fade away and then moved back to lie flat in front of her.He smiled up at her with a look of pure satisfaction, his heart full and his soul tingling with joy. She shivered, resting her head against his chest and breathing heavily as if she had just run a race. Slowly she lifted her head, her eyes meeting his as she smiled tiredly.He leaned in and kissed her, gently sucking on her lower lip before slipping his tongue into her mouth. She moved closer, pressing her body against his as the kiss deepened. 

He ran his hands down her body, his touch igniting fires throughout her body. His hands moved over her thighs, pushing them apart to give him easier access. His hands slid further still, finding her heat and stroking it as his own arousal spiked.He moved his hands back up her body, teasing her as they ran over her inner thighs. He could feel her body quiver and tense beneath his touch, her breath coming in ragged bursts as her anticipation built. 

He moved his hands nearer to her center, and finally he could feel her warmth and wetness spilling over his fingers.He lined himself up, his member poised to enter her, and then pushed himself in. She gasped, her hips arching off the bed as he filled her. He held onto her hips as he started to thrust, pushing deeper and deeper into her depths. He moved faster and faster, her moan only fueling his desire. He changed positions then, gently rolling her onto her stomach. He moved her up onto her hands and knees and she complied eagerly, her body rocking as she moved with him. 

He grasped her hips and thrust into her, pushing her forward with each deep penetration. There was something so primal, so animalistic about their movements and he loved it.He pulled her back to him, her bottom pushing against him, and then backed her up onto all fours. His hands roamed, his fingers digging and teasing as his thrusts kept going. She moaned and groaned, her body trembling and shaking beneath him in response to his battering.He took her further, reversing their positions so that she lay flat on her back, her thighs spread wide for his pleasure. He moved himself between them, pushing deep, pushing her ever closer to the edge. 

She begged him to go further, more and more waves of pleasure rolling through her as his body drove hers faster and faster towards her climax.He felt her reaching, her body quivering as her orgasm started to take over. He kept going, his own pleasure rising too as he pushed deeper still. And then, just as she was about to fall over the cliff, he stopped, torturing her as he denied her satisfaction.She pleaded with him, desperate to reach the summit of pleasure. 

As if he could hear her needs, he surged forward with one final thrust, and finally she exploded around him. He felt her orgasm rush past him in a white-hot wave, her screams echoing in the room. He joined her then, his orgasm following closely on the heels of hers, and together they drifted in a blissful oblivion.He collapsed on the bed beside her, his body still shuddering from the intensity of the experience. He held her close, his fingertips gently tracing her curves as if it was the most natural thing in the world. 

Finally, as their breathing slowed, he kissed her on the forehead and murmured sweet words of love in her ear.