The Waves of Pleasure

The night time air was heavy with anticipation, and the two men drew closer together as electricity lit up the atmosphere. Their eyes met, and a silent passion and yearning silently passed between them. The heat of the room was a perfect partner for the fervor of their longing, and love seemed an impossible goal in such an atmosphere.They advanced towards one another, their bodies almost touching as they moved ever closer. The man brought his hands up to his partner's face, gently caressing his strong cheekbones and tracing the bridge of his fine nose. 

His dark eyes were inviting, and the gentle motion of his thumbs stroked the softness of his lips. The other man leaned into the touch and closed his eyes, the sensations of the moment sending sparks up and down his spine.The man that had initiated the contact slowly moved his lips closer to his partner's and gave him a single, light, delicate kiss. His lips were so soft, and his tongue darted expertly against his partner's, drawing a delicate moan from his throat. His hands traveled down his partner's body, taking time to explore each contour and enjoy the feeling of his curves and planes. 

 He pushed the other man backwards, his lips never leaving the sweet taste of his kiss. They stumbled onto a bed and the man continued to explore his companion's body with gentle caresses, each touch seeming to amplify the intense pleasure he was feeling. His lips travelled down his partner's throat, and his tongue explored the various ridges and valleys of his hard chest. He took his time to feel every inch of his body, and he could feel the heat radiating through both of them with each passing second. 

 The man moved lower, and his hands ran down his partner's body until he found the waistband of his pants. He paused to make sure that the other man gave his consent, and when he did he pulled the fabric down and exposed his thighs. His partner's toes curled as the man moved in closer and lapped at his inner thighs with a tantalizing anticipation. His hands roamed over his exposed skin and discovered the taut nubs of pleasure that waited eagerly to be touched.The man worked his way back up and found his partner's swollen member, eliciting a deep groan from his throat. 

His fingers worked their way around the circumference of the shaft, circling and teasing it until he felt his partner's body tense. He then continued on, shifting his hands up and down the length with a slow, leisurely pace that had both of them nearly panting with desire. As his hand rested beneath the head of the shaft his partner's body began to quiver with pleasure and anticipation, and his breathing grew labored.The man grinned in delight and looked up at his partner before continuing his work with a new intensity. 

His right hand continued to tease and stroke the length of his partner's shaft while his thumb and fingers expertly played with the head of the penis. His legs began to tremble as the sensation built up, and he could feel his own pleasure increasing with each passing second. His partner appeared to be in a similar state, and the man smirked in anticipation as he subtly increased the speed of his thrusts.The man switched from his customary slow and deliberate strokes to a more frantic motion, his hips thrusting in time with his hands as he brought his partner closer and closer to climax. 

His partner was moaning with pleasure and his breathing grew ever-deeper with each passing second. He knew he was nearing his peak, and just when he thought he couldn't take anymore, the man moved his hand away.The man moved back to his partner's mouth and kissed him deeply, his tongue playing and teasing as his hands moved down his body and to his waist. His movements were gentle and slow, and he used his free hand to massage and caress every inch of his partner's body. His hand circled around his shaft and played with the frenulum, eliciting moans of pleasure and anticipation. 

The man then returned to his partner's member, and this time he positioned his hand so that his thumb and forefinger rested on either side of the shaft, fully exposing it and enticing the nerve endings. He then used his hand to slowly and expertly stroke from the bottom forward, driving his partner mad until he felt a torrent of pleasure rush through his entire body. His partner gasped with delight and shook with pleasure as the man slowly increased the intensity of his strokes until his partner's climax was inevitable.The man increased the pace of his thrusts as he softly bit his partner's earlobe, and his partner exploded with pleasure and shook beneath him.