The Flames of Passion

He pushed her up against the wall, his strong hands firmly pressed on her hips as his mouth moved hungrily against hers. His tongue explored every corner of her mouth, savoring the taste of her unique flavor. She could feel his heart pounding against her chest, a testament to the passion that was quickly escalating between them. His hands snaked down to her backside, squeezing firmly and rubbing in circles on her skin. His lips moved away from hers and left a trail of wet kisses down the side of her neck. The fire within her was burning, long dormant flames of desire now alight again. 

He moved back to her lips and began to kiss her again, as his hands continued their exploration. He slowly slid his palms up her sides, his thumbs brushing tantalizingly against the sides of her breasts. His strong fingers grasped at her nipples, pinching them lightly and rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers. She let out a little moan as he caressed her, letting his hands wander from her rear, over her hips and up her sides. He moved to her back and grabbed both of her hands, interlacing his fingers between hers. 

In one swift movement, he scooped her up into his arms, wrapping her legs around him and never breaking their passionate kisses. He walked her over to the bed, laying her down on the sheets. He crawled over her and continued exploring her body, going lower and lower until he finally reached her center. His fingers explored her delicate folds, slipping in and out of her. His touch was tantalizing, teasing her until she was begging for more. His fingers moved faster and harder, stimulating her clitoris in a perfect rhythm that sent waves of pleasure rippling through her body. 

She squirmed in pleasure, pushing her hips up towards him. He moved his kissing back over her body, peppering her skin with tender brushes of his lips. When he reached her thighs, he began kissing and licking around her most sensitive area, the sensations overwhelming her. His tongue flicked lightly against her entrance, coaxing her to open for him. Slowly at first, he started exploring her innermost depths with his tongue, but quickly increased his intensity. He lapped persistently until she was trembling beneath him, desperate for release. 

His fingers found their way back inside her and she gasped in pleasure. His thrusts matched the rhythm of his tongue, an exquisite combination of pleasure that pushed her over the edge.Just when she thought her pleasure could not increase any further, he gently moved his fingers out of her and shifted himself over her. His hands moved up her torso, pausing in just the right places to make her tremble with pleasure. His hard shaft pressed against her, and she arched her back in anticipation. In one smooth movement, he entered her, filling her completely. 

She let out a moan of delight as she felt every inch of him. He began to move slowly, thrusting his hips against hers until they found their perfect rhythm. With every thrust, higher and higher peaked her pleasure until she was trembling beneath him, her orgasm near. He expertly moved inside her, switching between slow and gentle movements to hard and powerful ones. His commanding thrusts hit just the perfect spot, taking her to the brink of pleasure over and over again. Just when she was about to succumb to her orgasm, he pulled out of her ever so slightly, denying her the pleasure she so desired. 

She begged and pleaded for him to stay, and giving into her desires and his own, he moved back in with increased force. With every thrust, her pleasure grew until she was soaring towards her climax. He pushed her over the edge, her body limp and her orgasm shuddering through her. He moved his hips in circles, bringing her to higher and higher levels of pleasure. She clung to him, content and satisfied. But he wasn't done yet. 

He continued thrusting, taking her to the brink again and again, stoking anticipation with each withdrawal. He moved her into various positions, from missionary to reverse cowgirl, each providing her with immense pleasure. When her pleasure peaked and her orgasms crested, he allowed himself to join her and finally succumb to his own pleasure.Their bodies were spent, quivering and sated. He pulled her into his embrace, and she knew in that moment that she had experienced true passion. They lay there in their afterglow until eventually they drifted off to sleep, exhausted. And while the fire within them had been tamed temporarily, they both knew it was only a matter of time before the heat of their passion would be reignited, and they eagerly looked forward to it.