S2 EP 9 Reunion part 2

Before the battle begins lets go back a bit as it was a few days ago as the group with Raphtalia, hector, shinya and Gorgon would be with L'ark, Therese and Glass

L'ark: "what do think about this"

Hector: "they don't look like us as they are basic and demon like"

L'ark: "not what i meant, i mean they made wanted posters for us this is bad"

Glass: "it's a given since we escaped the prison after dealing all that damage, they also have to save their faces"

Gorgon would be force to wear a Black dress of sorts: "jeez this cramp for me to be wearing this"

L'ark: "we need you to keep control of your temper"

Gorgon eyes would glowed as he turn to Stone

Therese: "Gorgon" (so that's her stone gaze effect, ove something so small)

Raphtalia who slightly grew due to level increase: "Gorgon could you please turn him back" gorgon sighs as her eyes glow to turn him back but paralysis effect was partly in

L'ark: "how does Naofumi deal with you"

Raphtalia: "um" they would turn to her: "isn't it better for us to leave here, there are too many look outs here, even if the wanted posters don't resemble us there are still pursers targeting us"

Shinya: "you do got a point" he noticed something with Raphtalia: "hector did Raphtalia grew?"

Hector: "ah yes she did and i remember when she was small, we just need to level up for her to return to adult form"

L'ark: "so that explains it, well it's now better to hide your ears and tails, it was more difficult with gorgon" gorgon also seems to be wearing clothes to cover her scale hands and legs except for her face

Therese: "now you said it, she may stand out, how about a kimono and we can wear it as well"

L'ark: "you're right, we'll stand out if we use these outfits"

Raphtalia: "central city we're going to a place with more people"

Shinya: "yeah it seems counterproductive"

Glass: "that won't be a problem"

Shinya: "why is that"

Glass: "our posters aren't widespread because we're in another country vassal weapons welder's, if rumors get onto our country would have many problems, that is why information is so vague, they probably didn't put much force into pursuing us"

Hector: "if that's the case that might mean"

Glass: "they already have an idea where we're going ,the dragon hourglass they can just prevent from teleporting there and capture all of us without getting exhausted"

Gorgon: "Guess we'll have to fight our way through an army if we're caught" she would soon walk forward

Raphtalia: "is that really the only way to escape this country"

Glass would look towards Raphtalia: "sorry to say this but that's what i thought, the thing about Kyo is our fault too, and you got involved as well if you still want to act with us, we'll help you as much as possible"

"We'll return to our country by using the hourglass to teleport but if you want stay in this country and search for your comrades i won't stop you"

L'ark would call to them: "hey we found some for you"

Shinya: "never thought i would be wearing a kimono in another world" they would wear a the kimonos as they would get a katana for Raphtalia as it was a short one for her small size