Chapter 2

*next day*
Kayli's POV
I was walking down to Shay and Colette's house, for the first time in months it was silent. I walked past Colette's office, there she was asleep. Her mascara was a lover her face. Luckily that window was always unlocked so I climbed through. It took a while for her to wake up. "What are you doing here?" She asked me. "I could ask the same thing Colette." I replied. "Well last night me and Shay were fighting and I guess I ended up in here." Colette walked over to the mirror and looked at herself, "Oh my gosh, I am a mess." I told her to go upstairs and freshen up. She refused. Colette ended up coming to my place to get ready.

Shay's POV
I walked down stairs to finish my convo with Colette, I knocked on the door but no reply. Oh well that is one less thing for me to worry about. I uploaded a one taker, I left to go to Logan, Utah to have a couple Trixin meetings, it will be peace and quiet for me, and no arguing.

Colette's POV
I eventually came home from Kayli's, I knew Shay had a Trixin meetings over in Utah and well I couldn't care less. At least I will be able to pack my stuff and the kids and leave. I wrote a note and left my wedding ring there on the bench.

The note read;
These past twelve years have been great, but we just don't have anything any more. I love you Shay but I am over this crap. If you love me and you want to make this work bring yourself and the ring over to LA. Don't bother asking anyone else to come because I have talked to everyone already. We are the only ones who can fix OUR relationship.
-Colette