Chapter 3

*a couple days later*

Gavin's POV
I miss Dad, we are over in LA while he is in Idaho. It's just no fair. I understand that Mom and Dad have been fighting for months on end but I just don't understand why they would split up. They always used to say that their love was eternal. Well obviously not. And my question is why they don't love each other anymore. This is will take a toll on me and my siblings.

Shay's POV
I return from Utah. One of the cars were missing when I entered the garage. It was weird. When I entered the house there was no noise, nothing. I saw a note on the bench and it had my name on it. Beside it was Colette's wedding ring. I read it. I really screwed up this time. I dropped everything out of my hands and rushed to call Colette. It went straight to voicemail. I fell into tears. I went on my laptop to look at flights for Pocatello to LA. Nothing. I am screwed. The next flight available was tomorrow at 9:30pm. That was the best I could do. I rushed up to Casey's house. I entered in anger slamming the door. I dragged Casey outside and threatened to bash him.

Casey's POV
I heard Shay enter. "How dare you not tell me that my wife left me!!!" I heard Shay yell as he entered my home. Kayli rushed Winston, Gage and Brailee in there rooms. I was dragged by the collar outside by Shay. He punched me and I fell on the ground. "She told me not to say anything to you about her and the kids leaving, she told me to not say anything and I have no idea where she and the kids are anyways." I screamed attempting to defend myself. "She to my-our children! She is despicable!" He said in extreme anger. "Well we have taken care of your kids more than what you have in the past couple months so what do you expect leave them here more, I don't think so." I replied. "Well your coming with me to save my marriage." She instructed. "No way dude! That is your marriage you have to save, not mine!" I exclaimed. He has to realised that all the arguing has put them in this position. Not anyone else.