(43): Good Mornings

Warnings: Nudity but not in a sexual way, more 'ily sm' way.

I. America.
.
.

The high sealing stares back at your tired eyes as you look up from your position on the bed, your arms cushioning your head as you yawn.

A shiver runs down to your knees as the morning chill peaks into your room, the only thing keeping your shivering form in place is the hand that holds onto your waist, your eyes glaze over to the torso, and the head that is squished into the pillow.

Slowly you put your hand on your beloved's head, sliding it down to his neck and back up again. His shoulders twitch in response, and the heavy breath he takes, stutters as he opens his eyes and turns his face towards the sunlight only to regret it as the sun beams down at his unused eyes.

He slowly turns towards your side, realizing the petting action you're doing, and smiling. If you didn't know any better you might even say he's melting into the pillows.

America is in desperate need of water to hydrate his deserted tongue but first, he slowly turns his body to face you. He fixes his posture to lay his head on his hand and look down at you with lovely eyes, his elbow rests right next to your face as your hand grabs onto his cheek only to pull him down and onto your lips that are in a similar condition. His shocked face slowly melts into one of bliss as the uncomfortable feeling of dry lips meets each other and melds into one piece like a puzzle part meant to create something bigger.
.
.

II. Russia.
.
.

The birds chirp outside the window, the light rain shines as the sunlight hits their surface. Inside the cozy home is Russia, who stands in the kitchen with a spatula in his hand, the black sweatpants covered by the blue apron protect him from the oil as he gets closer to the pan, ready to take the eggs out and onto the golden plate.

He quickly turns his head around as he hears the drag of your slippers against the floor, in all your glory you pause at the entrance.

"Good Morning." He answers and you figure he might have been up way longer than you anticipated, his morning voice is nowhere to be seen after all.

You manage to answer back with a mumble in your newly awakened state as you get closer to him and hug his back, laying your head on his shoulder as he tilts his head down to kiss you. In moments like this, he wishes he wasn't so... Tall...

You feed off the warmth this one-sided hug gives you as he stands there frozen, the sound of the eggs, now burnt (going off by the smell) interrupts your moment.

"The eggs" you remind him.

The embarrassment washes off of him in seconds as he stills.

"Now look what you've done." His rough voice answers.

You giggle in response.
.
.
III. Germany.
.
.
The alarm hasn't turned on, you realize as you watch Germany get out of bed and disappear into the darkness of the room.

There are still 2 hours before your day begins.

"Germany... What are you doing...?"

You can't see well but you can hear shuffling stop and sudden eyes land on your still form drowning in heavy blankets.

"There are still 2 hours left..."

"Well, I thought..."
"You thought about getting back in bed?" you interrupt as you lift the white blankets off of you, A sudden chill takes over your body as you feel his eyes travel over you.

"C'mon, you can get ready later..."

In a quiet space, a loud sigh escapes and he quickly gets in bed with you, you can still smell his cologne sticking on his body as you run your hands over his front, a thought of being the big spoon runs across your mind as sleep takes over.
.
.
IV. South Korea.
.
.