(39): Watching A Movie With Them

(𝐌/𝐆) / 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞
(𝐀/𝐌) / 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
(𝐊/𝐌) / 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
(𝐊/𝐌/𝐍) / 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

America:

.
It was your birthday. Many relatives came over some of them called and apologized that they couldn't come. You were sad but understood.

After 7 pm they were all gone and you were left with America. He took you out bought you some things that you wanted, after that, you wanted to go to the cinema, one movie was out and you needed to watch it. It was about the mystery. Which you LOVED.

-in the middle of the movie-

You were so into the movie that you forgot about America until he moved. You looked up and saw that he was asleep. You didn't move, figured he was tired and needed some rest. You loved looking at his sleepy face, he looked so calm and cute.

When the movie ended you woke up America, he apologized for sleeping but you told him he was fine.
After it, he drove you and himself home.
.

Russia:

.
Russia and you were sitting on a couch, cuddling.

(Y/N) was watching some show, while Russia really didn't care, he just wanted to be with (Y/N).
it was kinda late.
After some time show ended and ads started playing.

5 minutes later the movie started, (you guys can choose whatever movie you like! I'll just go with the 'mask' film.) It was the 'mask' movie. (Y/N) Liked that film, It always made her laugh. Her favorite character was Milo the dog.

Russia and (Y/N) comfortably sat on a couch, staying warm. Russia was quietly watching the movie, some laughs here and there, while (Y/N) was giggling the whole time.

After the movie (Y/N) was so sleepy, but managed to get up, Russia soon following her. They got to their room, changed, and fall asleep.
.

Germany:

.
(Y/N) was coming back from the café When she saw a poster for the new film that was coming out. it was family-themed. (Y/N) loved family movies. Germany and she were planning to go on a date anyway, we can go to the cinema! Thought (Y/N).

She took a picture of the poster and send it to Germany.

-Huge Timeskip-

Germany and you were in a cinema, people were laughing their butts off, but at the same time, they were trying to stay quiet. (Y/N) had tears in her eyes. While Germany sat there, confused. He didn't get the joke that was said in the movie. Wich caused you to laugh harder.

Even after the movie, he was still confused about what was so funny.
You never told him.
.

South Korea:

.
(Y/N) really wanted to go to the cinema, but since she was S.K's girlfriend she knew that the paparazzi were gonna bother her.
So she stayed quiet altho anger and saddens was showing on her face.

Korea comes downstairs and plopped on the couch next to you. He looked up.
"What's wrong-?" He asked.
"nothing just wanted to go to the movie theater..."
"What's stopping you from-oh...yea." He cut himself off.
"...Why don't we watch a movie together on TV?" He asked.
"Well, I wanted to go to the theater y' know. It's been a while since the last time I've been there." You said disappointed.
"Maybe next time..? I'll do something about it."
"Mhm...until then I guess we can watch a movie!" You cheered.

-Timeskip-

South and (Y/N) were watching a movie with snacks all around them. It was quiet and the movie was just getting interesting when suddenly south made you look up to him. You tilted your head, a sign that you were confused, but then south kissed you sweetly. You just melted into the kiss. When he was done, he let go of your head, left you blushing, and continued watching the movie.
.