Chapter 6 - Tongling Peak

After receiving the Buddha's hand lotus, I decided to be a good person and brought it to my ShiXiong (TL note: senior brother in Dao) on the Tongling Peak.

In reality, I just wanted to know what nice gift he prepared for me.

Tongling Peak was livelier than Fuyun Mountain, with better surroundings, fresher air, and disciples doing morning exercises in unison.

When I saw my ShiXiong, I ran over excitedly with Chen Zhou following behind me. However, ShiXiong's top disciple stopped him and warmly invited him to go see the scenery of Tongling Peak.

Chen Zhou just glanced at me a bit more, nodded slightly, and walked alongside that disciple.My ShiXiong led me in, took the small box containing the Buddha's hand lotus, thanked me, and then took out another small box and handed it to me.

I rubbed my hands together, feeling a sacred mood as I opened it.

One pill of elixir.

Following the traditional custom of the flower-growing family, I asked as soon as I opened my mouth, "Is it delicious?"

My ShiXiong's warm smile almost couldn't hold up as he replied, "Well, this is for Chen Zhou.

 Haven't you been worrying about his cultivation all the time? I mentioned it to our ShiFu before, and he said that when you accepted him as a disciple, he had very high talent, but now he has been stagnating for a long time. It is highly likely that there is a problem with his meridians. This medicine was personally refined by ShiFu. If you give it to Chen Zhou, it may have an immediate effect."

I was curious, "Why does ShiFu suddenly care about Chen Zhou? He rarely makes pills."

"Also, ShiFu has never met Chen Zhou. How could he know if he has any problems? Isn't it not good to take medicine randomly?" I asked.

My senior brother explained, "This is an elixir that enhances and repairs the meridians. Even if Chen Zhou's meridians are correct, it will only bring benefits if he takes it. Last time, when ShiFu was injured, you gave him all your precious treasures. He told me that he was very touched and said that he did not raise you in vain."

I laughed and said, "One day as a teacher, a father for life. Shifu doesn't need to say that."In fact, those treasures were originally owned by the original host, but I didn't care about them when I used them up.

The original host had an average relationship with the sect, and only respected one ShiFu. I gave away the medicinal materials to please him so that he could help me take care of the male lead when he became crooked in the future.

To be honest, compared with what I had anticipated, this elixir made me somewhat disappointed. Moreover, when I thought about how Chen Zhou's cultivation speed had soared and his demonic progress had directly increased by three times the speed, I was not particularly happy.

But I still put on a fake smile and accepted it.