Chapter 9 - Trap

When Chen Zhou heard I was going to demon world this time, he didn't insist to go with me.

He explained that he was not feeling well lately, so he did not follow me around.

He asked me what I was going to do in demon world, but I hid it from him and just said I was going to pick seven-leaf wisteria.

Then he did not ask more questions.

The demon world was very far away, and I flew for a long time with my sword.

Brother was right.

Demon world was like in the New Year.

The lights were on, the cheer were on.

I concealed my breath and quietly approached a man and asked him, "So many people today! Is it true that Devil King Wuli is coming back?"

He naturally said: "Ah yes, look, the sky has changed, it's New Year's Eve, New Year's Eve! Our demon world would celebrate our New Year for the return of Devil King!

"So whom has the Devil King chosen as his host?"

He rubbed his chin and recalled: "It seems to be a disciple of an immortal school, I forget the name.

He asked the person next to him, "What was his name?

A few people next to him chimed in: "Called Chen something, might be Chen Xiang, right?

"You're right about one word, it seems to be called Wen Xiang.

"Seems to be Something Zhou, could be Chen Zhou."

What?

My disciple?

What's going on? I didn't know!

Haven't you got the new script yet?

Wait a minute.

What if ...... I got the wrong script!

I thought about it and suddenly got up in a cold sweat and hurriedly left demon world and moved back.

I sent a message to Chen Zhou.

I asked him, "My disciple, tell Shi Fu the truth, the headache you always had, what exactly is the pain?

The voice transmission came quickly:

"It's just a headache."

"No other place hurts."

"Did Shi Fu get to the demon world?"

I frowned for a moment: "Chen Zhou, why are you talking like this? Is it not a convinient time for you to talk?"

"Shi ......" " Surrender! ......"

The first word was Chen Zhou's voice. The angry voice behind, was my Shi Fu. Chen Zhou ended it fast, he did not let me finish listening.

"My disciple! You tell me the truth, what are you doing?"

"Your Shi Fu wants to kill me." Chen Zhou's words were not condescending, just a statement.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I was so anxious that I broke into a cold sweat, "They must have made a misunderstanding, don't be afraid, I will be right back.

"Okay."

The last time I told him not to end like that, so this time he didn't rush to end the transmission, and dutifully finished it, so that it came clearly into my ears.

......

The clouds on Fuyun Mountain had always looked good.

The cloud was light and soft like a gauze, soft and white. When the sun came out, it sprinkled a layer of gold.