💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜 x yn 🧈 //part II

💛💛(This story is pure fiction and satire. Please don't take any statements of mine seriously, I do not have ANYTHING against BTS, in simply thought people would read this. Thank you.)💛💛 for cat_zock <33

(Credits for the picture go to HowAboutIFuckYou 🧡🧡)

TW(?): eating butter, choking

It could only be one possible thing, the hard object in you mouth which went deeper into your throat every second was...

A big piece of butter.

It melted in your hot mouth and ran down your throat. It felt strange but not bad.
You felt oddly comfortable in this situation even though you were literally forced to swallow a whole piece of butter.

Because of obvious reasons you still gagged and pushed RM instinctively away. He was sstunned, but soon looked at you with anger.
>:(
Your mouth was full of half melted butter and because of your lying position you nearly chocked on it if your father hadn't stepped in.
But when RM4 saw you, your face had been gotten blue and your eyes were begging for rescue.

He placed one of his hands on your shoulder and told you to calm down. Because of obvious reasons, such as suffocation, you were unable to. All the RM's came running to you and asked you about your current problem.

"Hmm.. Haaaa. Haaaaaaa..!" You gasped for air as more and more RM's approaced you. Your hand pointed to your throat, hoping they'd understand.
They didn't, but offered you another block of butter. You gagged and finally spat the butter which was blocking your trachea out. You panted heavily and even had tears in your eyes.
"What the fuck Y/N. You can't just shove a whole butter block in your throat." RM7 was obviously angered.

Y/N:"Huh???? The heck are you saying. You fed me with it!!"

"No bitch. It was him."Rm7 pointed at Rm1

" Nu uhh. It was him!!"Rm1 looked at Rm3

"Huuuuuh?? Nuuhhhh. He was it!!!" Rm5 got shouted at by Rm3

(And so on..)

(Let's make a fast ending, I can't do this anymore.)

You stayed with them, got famous, ate butter ect. Eventually you all died from high cholesterol. #sad 💔💔