ep 4

On May 1, the morning bell rang for our first day of school. Soon after, Chiyabashira-sensei entered the room with a rolled up banner. Her expression today was even more stern than usual. Had she started menopause? I wondered. If I had made that joke out loud, I think he would have thrown an iron bat at my face with all the force of him.

"Oh, it's that time." Some students from Class D muttered,

"Fufufu, now, let's see your reaction about

the system s." Sakayanagi smiled at us.

"Their faces must have been priceless, I can't wait to see that." Ryuuen sneered at us, I noticed his gaze lingered on me for a few seconds before looking away from her.

he seems to distrust me. I planned to have a normal high school life during my three years here. But, I guess having an uninteresting and mundane one is boring.

Cheer up, Ryuuen. you could entertain me

Hey, sensei, did you start menopause or something?"

"That's rude!" Amikura gasps.

Unbelievably, Ike really let that joke fly. Honestly, she was more shocking that he would have thought the same as Ike.

"Oh really?" Some students looked at me.

"Alright, your morning class is about to start. Before we start, does anyone have any questions? If so, now is the time to talk."

Chiyabashira-sensei completely ignored Ike's sexual harassment. She seemed totally convinced that the students had questions they wanted answered. Immediately, several students raised their hands.

"Um, I checked my points balance this morning, but I didn't see any deposits. Points are awarded on the 1st of every month, right? I couldn't buy juice this morning."

"It is starting." Sakayanagi, along with Ryuuen waited with anticipation.

Class D looked at them coldly.

"Hondou, I already explained this before, right? The points are deposited on the first day of the month. I have confirmed that the points were transferred this month without any problem."

"Um, but... yet nothing was deposited into my account."

"That's because you guys are worthless." Ishizaki sneered at Hondou, who looked embarrassed.

"Please stop, Ishizaki-kun." Hirata begged,

Hondou and Yamauchi exchanged glances. Ike seemed too surprised to notice that they were looking at each other. I also checked my points balance that morning, but saw that it hadn't changed from the day before. No more points have been deposited into my account. I just thought the dots would connect later.

Oh? Even lying in your thoughts? Sakayanagi simply chuckled.

Manabu was in the same thoughts as her. 'It's impossible for him not to know about the systems, given his great observation skills. Is he lying to himself right now? She narrowed her eyes. Ayanokoji's thoughts and thought process contradict each other.

"Are you kids really that dumb?"

"How harsh, Sae-chan." Hoshinomiya purred. Sje grabbed Chabashira's arm and snuggled into her.

Was she angry or delighted? She was getting a sinister vibe from Chiyabashira-sensei.

"Dumb? What?"

As Hondou stupidly repeated her words, Chiyabashira-sensei stared at him.

"Sit down, Hondou. I'll explain it to you once."Sit down, Hondou. I'll explain it to you one more time," he said.