Evocation of Lacerations

SUP BITCHES

here I am with a new chapter >:) 

 I honestly have no idea what to say but if you have questions after reading this chapter feel free to ask away ig- 

Notes:

Author's Notes will be italicized and underlined

Sounds will be italicized

WARNING

This chapter contains:

-Swearing

-Bad mouthing

-Threats

-Minor mentions of child abuse

-Trauma

-Kenophobia

-Knives

-Bullying

-Weapons

Ink POV:

Ink POV:

I was in a white void. No, this is just another nightmare. (A/N yas bitches we starting off this story with trauma) THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AGAIN. I CAN'T BE HERE AGAIN. I CA-

BEEP

BEEP 

BEEP (A/N: when your alarm clock saves you from experiencing trauma again be like:)

By muscle memory, I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. Welp, looks like I have to buy a new one later. 

As I was lying in bed, I thought about the incessant nightmares that I have been going through. Since I had about two hours until I had to get ready for my first day of school, I decided to sulk about almost everything that had happened to me. In my head, I began to sort out the most recent occurrences (A/N: damn moody much?/j).

First, I moved here two weeks ago from Tokyo with my brothers, Cross and Reaper Comyet, to escape HIM. I thought about everything not realizing that two hours had already passed. 'Shit! I'm gonna be late' I thought. I rushed to get ready, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, eating breakfast, and gathering my school materials. Realizing that I had about two minutes left to get to school, I summoned an ink puddle and went through it. 

I walked through the doors of Nixal Academia (A/N: yes I pulled a Latin card when I made that name), one of the most prestigious schools to ever be created on earth

I walked through the doors of Nixal Academia (A/N: yes I pulled a Latin card when I made that name), one of the most prestigious schools to ever be created on earth. It's main competition was Doddle Art Academy (A/N: Y'all props to my friend who made that name🤠). Gliding through the halls, I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice the group of students I was about to run into.

 THUD

I fell on the floor in a safe position, but I couldn't say the same for the other guy. I analyzed my surroundings. I was currently sitting on a well-polished floor next to a group of skeletons. The one standing on the farthest end of my left side had a gray hoodie and a shadowy face, but lucky for me, my eyes were trained to be able to see well in dark spaces. He did not look approachable. His eyes were heterochromatic (A/N: to anyone who doesn't know what that is it's a condition where you have mismatched eyes)with the colors of royal purple and red. Weirdo. But technically I can't talk since my eyes change colors like every two seconds. The next guy looked insane. He had a huge smile plastered onto his face and was missing like half his skull. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration. He had a huge hole covering one fourth of his skull and a glowing red eye. He looked kind of huge, but hey, aren't we all (A/N: PLEASE IM CRYING INKY THATS MEAN 😭)? The next person looked like an octopus. I could feel a negative aura- Wait a minute... How can I feel other people's feelings when I can't feel my own? 

Anyways, he had four tentacles wiggling on his back. Although, one of them caught my eye. He had blue string-looking tears on his face and was scrolling through his phone. What a bunch of weirdos. Pfft. I was about to get up, brush myself off and say sorry, when I was pinned to the ground. Something cold and sharp was touching my soul area. Well screw the bitch who is trying to kill me, because they should check someone's LOVE before trying to kill or threaten them, because not doing that could get you killed, but hey, since I'm nice, I'll let that slide. Just above me was a slim skeleton with liquid hate streaming from his eye sockets. 

Fuck.

 How the hell am I getting out of this one without asking for a lecture from my brothers? Just when I was about to start chanting prayers in Latin, I felt a hand snake around my neck, finally wrapping around it like a boa constrictor trying to trap its prey. I put my hand behind my back, attempting to find Broomie, when I heard a loud and stern voice. "Killer Rahafwabas(A/N: IM SORRY THE AMOUNT OF PAIN I SUFFERED WHILE WRITING THAT IS JUST-), just what do you think you're doing with that student!" yelled the tall woman. She wore a black button up with streaks of grey and a long skirt with the same design, also having what looked like black high heels. She had her golden brown hair pulled into a neat bun at the back of her head. She was also a human. Well damn, I don't see many humans often. Just when I thought I was saved, I was knocked out.

 Just when I thought I was saved, I was knocked out

Words: 938

GUYS SPARE ME PLEASE I KNOW IT'S SHORT IM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I DIDNT WANT TO PUT TOO MUCH EFFORT ON THE FIRST TRY BECAUSE THEN I WOULD NOT WANT TO CONTINUE THE STORY

I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER

IF YOU HAVE REQUESTS ON WHAT HAPPENS IN THE STORY DO IT IN THE INFORMATION CHAPTER

SAYUNARA

YES I JUST DID SAYU DIRTY

BYEEEEE

IDK WHY IM YELLING THO