Back at Brackley

What a day.

We left the airport and drove to Toto's house where he packed a new suitcase for Italy.

"How is the weather there?" I asked him, rummaging through his sock drawer

Toto stood behind me and splayed his hand on my stomach, pulling me against him. He nosed me behind my ear and kissed the shell. "Perfect, warm and sunny during the day, fresh and breezy during the evening. So a bikini and a jacket or a sweater would suffice." He kissed my neck

I giggled and looked up at him. "Just a bikini?"

He smiled and kissed me. "If we were alone, nothing at all. But I am not going to give the hotel employees the satisfaction of looking at you." He growled

I smiled and shook my head, this man..

He closed the drawer pulled me back with him. "I wanted a relaxed experience with you, but next time, we will rent a house in Italy or Spain." He sat me down on his lap while he sat on the bed and massaged my thigh. "We will spend days in the sun, drinking wine and you can have your sour cocktails." He joked, hinting my love for daiquiri's. "I'll make sure there is a pool, we can skinny dip and you can wear those pretty sun dresses at dinner." Toto's mouth sucked on my skin. "We will watch the sun set on a bench and listen to some music."

I smiled up at him and closed my eyes.

"But then, I will take your hand and bring you inside and sit you down on the couch. I will go down on my knees and take off your shoes, kiss my way up to your lips." He grinned and kissed my cheek. "And if you are good, I might.."

The doorbell...

Toto laughed at my severely annoyed face and sat me down next to him before walking downstairs to open the door. It was Glenn, his chauffeur, asking us when we want to leave for Brackley. Toto said that we will be there in two minutes, there goes my story.

I got up from the bed and bend over to close his suitcase when Toto came up behind me and pressed himself against me with a soft smack on my ass before grabbing my hips.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Toto joked and I stood up straight.

"Get over yourself." I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully and he grabbed both my wrists, placing them behind my back.

"Watch it, little girl." He growled and pushed me forward with another swat. "Glenn's waiting."

-----

It was way too early in the morning but the first briefing was in half an hour. We slept at Brackley in the room I stayed in for the first night. I woke up before Toto and giggled at the sight of him in that tiny bed.

I unpacked my suitcase and sent my dirty clothes to the dry cleaner and repacked for our week there and race week of course. I will have to buy some dresses in Italy, because I want to and I didn't bring unlimited clothing.

I picked out my outfit for the day, casual chic was the way to go. I put my hair into a high ponytail and brushed my teeth. When I turned around, Toto was sitting against the headboard, watching me.

Fucking scared me. "Creeper." I shook my head and he jumped out of the bed and took three long strides and started to tickle me. I laughed and tried to free myself from his grasp.

"Beg." He said and that raspy morning voice was doing things to me.

"Please, let me go." I tried but he just chuckled.

"You can do better than that."

Knock knock.

Step away from the fucking door and walk away.