The movies

Theo POV:

Me and Boris are lying down on the floor bored as hell. Surprisingly Boris actually did his homework by himself so I can't help him with that and the tv isn't working because my dad got angry about the team he goes for losing and he punched it. "Potter, do you want to go to the movies?" We both don't have money I don't know how we're going to go to the movies. "Boris where are we gonna get the money for that?" He pulls out $50 from his pocket. "How did you get that?" I ask him. "Found it." When he says he 'found' something it usually means he stole it. "Yeah sure why not let's go to the movies." "Which movie do you want to watch?" He asks me. "I don't know what movies are." I tell him. "Let's go then."

We arrive at the movies about 30 minutes later, we could've gotten there quicker but we don't have a car and we literally live in the middle of nowhere. "Now we here, which one?" There's only 3 movies showing, Barbie: Mermadia, She's The Man and Silent Hill. "Do you want to watch Silent Hill?" Boris doesn't answer. "Hello earth to Boris?" "Oh, yes, sure, we watch the Silent Hill." "What took you so long to answer?" "Sorry just zone out you know?" "Yeah..." Boris never zones out but there's a first time for everything I guess.

We get our food and tickets and then sit down just in time because the movie had just started. I've got my arm on the arm rest and Boris is fidgeting with his hands. "Boris, you okay?" He stops fidgeting. "Yeah fine." Is Boris scared of horror movies? He's the most reckless, resilient person I know. Nah I'm probably just overthinking it.

There's a spooky scene on right now and I'm expecting that this scene is going to have the first jump scare in the movie. I was correct. It wasn't too bad though. But when this happened Boris jumped and grabbed my hand and squeezed it so tight. "Boris?" He doesn't answer. "Are you scared of Horror movies?" I whisper to him. He quickly nods. "Why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't want to ruin your time." "Do you want to leave?" I ask him. "No no, you like movie we can stay, I just close my eyes, is fine trust." "Come here." I lift the arm rest in between us up so that we've got sort of a couch and Boris lies down and rest his head and my lap. I put my arm over him and after a few minutes I realise he's fallen asleep.

The movie is finally done and not gonna lie. It was actually really good. But I obviously can't rewatch it with Boris.

"Boris wake up." I start shaking him because he doesn't wake up. As I'm doing this some lady walks past and gives us a dirty look. Fucking weirdo. "Is movie finished?" Finally Boris has woken up. "Yes it's finished." "Let's go." He says.

——————————
Creds to cigarett3saftersex for the idea.