20th August

Molly's POV
20th August
12 Days Till Due Date

"Are paint fumes bad for pregnant people?" Asked Harry swishing a brush over the wall, the pink paint looked wonderful next to her furniture which had already been set up.

"It doesn't matter, the paints fumeless" I laughed and he dabbed my nose with a bit of paint.

"Harry!" I scolded laughing as i wiped it off my nose and swiped it across his curls.

I took a picture of us together for twitter and captioned it :

@OfficialMolly 'Painting Fun 😝😘'

Harry smiled when he saw it and we both jumped in the shower (Yes together, we made a baby, we can shower together)

We both hopped out and Harry wrapped a white towel around my body that barely covered my growing bump.

I threw on some maternity clothes and harry kissed my bump gently.

I waddled down the hall into the babies room, there was a white crib in the centre and the walls were painted sea foam white with a tint of pink. There was a dresser on the left of the crib and on the opposite wall from the dresser was a arm chair in the top corner. On the left of the arm chair was a small book case and a lamp and on the right was a large closet. Then on the wall where the door was there was a large toy cupboard and a changing table.

I honestly could not wait to have this baby. . .