23rd August

Molly's PoV
23rd August
8 Days Till Due Date.

Today myself and Harry were going to visit all the boys and there girlfriends at the beach house they owned around 20 minutes from where we lived.

"Towels, swim stuff, water, yep we're ready" I concluded ticking things off on my mental checklist inside my brain.

"Lets go!" Harry laughed as we got into his range rover.

He started up the car and we drove for around half an hour due to traffic before we arrived at the quiet yet beautiful beach.

"I. LOVE. THE. BEACH" Harry shouted making me giggle with happiness at his cheerful mood.

"Look, El, Louis and Mia are sat over there" I pointed to shaded spot where 4 day old mia was sat in her carseat and Lou and El were cuddling next to her.

We walked, waddle for me, over and greeted each other and then sat down and enjoyed our sunny surroundings. It wasn't long before Niall and his Girlfriend Lilly appeared wearing funny beach attire including a floppy hat for Lil.

"Hi guys" Waved Niall as he sat down next to Liam and Sofia who had arrived moments before.

"Wassup Horan" Liam shouted jokingly as he brought him in for a 'Man Hug'

We shared laughs, ice cream and over all just had a fun day at the beach!