Chapter 3 The news

So we were in are apartment. Hunter was counting all the money that they had to spend. Jason was getting beer for everyone. The mike was watching the news. Then mike yelled COME COME HERE HERE NOW. So then Jason And Hunter went to the living room. And mike said look what's on the news in a scared face. Then Hunter said what the helll We are on the news for murder and armed robbery. Goddammit. so They Go to the airport and get plane tickets to Miami. They were all looking online for houses they found a house that was a mansion. it was 30000.5 million dolllars . so we bought the mansion. we all were scared and worried are heartbeats were pumping fast are blood flow was insane we were sweating and felt gloomy and sleepy so we fell asleep on the plane then when we woke up we were not even close to Miami. then we realized it was a cop riding the plane. we were fucking so so dum. the police guy was taking us to the station witch is prison. and we remember that we still have pistols with us in case of an emergency. then 5 more cops are in the back. so we counted to 3 and then we got up and Hunter went to the police pilot and said die in hell and hunter shot him hunter took the wheel he was a licensed pilot. then Jason and mike shot the cops in back pheoo boom boom boom sllll. we killed them all. we were ready to go to the prison and kill the prison. so they got to the prison....