To My Beloved, From Yours Truly ।

He didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

Xie Lian abandoned the dream of becoming a ruler long ago. Apparently, his friends did not have the same notion. Which is why he was now being dragged into the new heavenly Upper Court, courtesy to his ex-subordinates, Mu Qing and Feng Xin.

"Ke Mo's become unbearable!" Feng Xin complained.

"We need a separate intact dungeon just for the mere sake of keeping him prisoner," Mu Qing chided in. Xie Lian spoke nothing but watched these two complain back and forth. Afterall, Jun Wu's transgressions left quite an affect on the heavenly realm, and it was still new dealing with matters without his consent.

"What does his highness think we should do?" Feng Xin asked, while Mu Qing rolled his eyes. Xie Lian was wondering how long it would take for each other to explode, considering that they were behaving surprisingly agreeable lately - when Feng Xin reeled back, his brows twitching.

"You keep rolling your eyeballs and someday they might just fall out off your eyes!"

"What's it got to DO WITH YOU?! You seem to always have a problem with me!"

"You're -"

"I think I have a solution ah," Xie Lian cut in, eager to change the topic. "Why not ask San- Hua Cheng for help? He is an expertise in these matters." He waved his hands in the air erratically. He planned to discuss about his marriage with them, and bringing up San Lang was partly a way to slowly bring up this topic. The only problem was, these two resented the Ghost King.

As if to prove his point, upon the mention of the Ghost King, Mu Qing and Feng Xin's expressions turned unreadable. They looked at each other, and Xie Lian could've sworn there passed an unknown understanding between these two.

"You're Highness.." Mu Qing started. Feng Xin elbowed him and they both glared at each other for a moment.

Gruffly clearing his throat, Mu Qing continued, "W-we have a few things to say regarding your relationship with him." [Seriously, these two are just protective momma cats - author.]

"I.. me too! Ahem. I also have some confessions to make," Xie Lian gave a nervous chuckle.

"You go first."

"No, no, you guys go first."

"NO-"

After some more relentless you~go~firsts, Xie Lian finally admitted forfeit and blurted his marriage decision with Hua Cheng.

Now, if there were any rumors that heavenly officials couldn't get heart attacks, those were absolutely untrue. In fact, looking at Mu Qing and Feng Xin's exceptionally galled expressions, one might even dare say these two were close to getting one.

Chaos ensued.

Author's note: Glad you made it till the end! I sincerely ask of you guys to forgive me for mistakes and cannon diversions. This is my first time writing a fanfic for public seeing, and I dare say I am quite nervous. If mistakes were to be found, I don't mind constructive criticism!