THERE ARE A LOT OF MESS IN MY LIFE

Boy-2:- sudheer told us and divyaank told him about this

And who told divyaank?

Both of the boys - We didn't know you should need to ask  him about 

Okay thankyou both of you 

Boy-1:- Hey listen... i think she want to gave them some gift for making their relationship open.

Boy-2 :- Hahahahahahaha may be.

Okay!!!! So the idea seems to be working i think i need to ask some of my school trust worthy friends they can make my work much easy.

Now First i need to find Divyaank but divyaank is one of my good friends definitely there's someone else who told him about this

What he's absent today 

Roshni :- yeah don't you know he get fever 2 days back his mumma came to gave his sick leave application yesterday.

Ooh no yaar I'm just so close and then this shittt man.

Roshni :- What happend did you need any help?

Yes roshu i want to find that nerd who spread the rumor about my relationship with tara at first i thought it's just a prank but now it's too much.

Listen roshu i think it's very difficult for both of us to ask all the children about that may be we need to ask our some friends for help they can make our work easier 

Roshni :- yeah you're right okay i think abhey , Emmy and vivaan and you and me are enough or did you want anyone else.

No only you all are my most trust worthy friends in my entire school life okay let's start as much as i know about this from shwetank and ravi that sudheer told them and divyaank told sudheer about this.

Roshni :- What divyaank but he's your good friend if is there something happend like this he would told you first right.

I know that's why I'm so confused like if he knows about this he would probably tell me about this but he wouldn't then what's the reason for it.

Roshni :- I think you should need to go and meet him in his house today he's maybe fine 

Haaa. You're right

Well now first we need to ask other students also go and tell them i want to talk about something

Abhey :- yes what happend what did you wanna talk about 

Roshni :- you know very well , what's happening nowdays with him

 Abhey :- Ohhh , okay i got it what happend maybe tara is a bit upset with you cause you're relationship is public now.

Abhey shut up yaar. Don't you just be serious for a moment its not good everytime.

Abhey :- okay okay so tell us what happend 

Roshni :- Anni thinks that there's someone in the class who spread the rumors about his relationship.

Emmy :- Ohhh just that's it so why don't you find out.

There are total 58 students in our section and still there are 2 sections left so what did you think am i able to do this alone huh.....

Emmy :- okay i got it so you need our help right but we want something in return of your help 

Okay what did you want.

Emmy :- A PIZZA TREAT!!!!!

My birthday is still so far there's still half an year left in my birthday.

Emmy :- So what don't you gave us a treat for helping yoh in the middle of our weekly tests.

Okay baba okay but first do my work 

Emmy :- It'll be done don't worry 

 Vivaan :- But did you get any clue or something...?

Roshni :-  Yes he get one he asked from shwetank and ravi of Section - C they told him that sudheer told them and divyank told sudheer.

Abhey :- Woww my brother seems to be getting famous in all sections of our class.

JUST SHUT UP ABHEY !!!!!!

Abhey :- Okay its just a joke broh but divyank is the one with whom you used to came and go from school right?.So why did he tell you about all this

Roshni :- that's the problem broh now he's going to meet him in his house hey but don't just ask the question directly he's sick man first ask about his health and them after some casual talk then ask him.

Okay miss Discipline 

Hahahahahahaaha :- Every one laughs