End:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

Qiren and Fanxing came to know about Zanilia and Zhan. They came to Wuhan to meet Zhan.

When they reached, Yuan and Fei hugged their grandpa and uncle. Yibo greeted his uncle. Fanxing hugged Yibo.

Fei, "Grandpa! You know Mom has became a star, she's looking us from above. I miss her sooooo much but I'm happy now as I have pretty gege".

Yuan, "Yes grandpa. Pretty gege loves us so much, we love him too".

Qiren was pitifully looking at Fei and Yuan. These two innocent children's mother has left them. Just then Zhan came there.

Fanxing ran towards Zhan and hugged him. He started crying. Zhan rubbed Fanxing's back.

Fanxing said with teary
eyes, "Zhan ge! I'm glad that you are OK. I missed you so much".

Zhan smiled at him and asked, "how are you Fanxing? I missed you too".

Fanxing said wiping his tears, "I'm fine". Zhan looked at Qiren who was looking at Zhan with pure guilt in his eyes. Zhan bowed a little to Qiren in respect. Qiren nod.

Yuan and Fei came towards Zhan and hugged his legs.

Yuan, "Grandpa! This is our pretty gege we were talking about".

Qiren slightly smiled at them. After seeing Zhan, Qiren was drawning in pool of guilt. He decides that he'll ask for forgiveness from Zhan. Zhan went to the kitchen. The kids followed him.

Qiren and Fanxing sat in the living room.

Qiren, "Zanilia! Shouldn't have hidden her condition from us. If she had told us earlier we could have started her treatment in time but....*sigh*....what could we do now. Yibo! Tell me about Xiao Zhan".

Yibo was looking down all the time. He took a deep breath and told Qiren everything. Qiren was shocked to hear all this. He didn't knew that
Mr. Cao had identical twins. Qiren got up from his seat.

Qiren, "I have to ask for forgiveness from Xiao Zhan".

Yibo, "Uncle! Zhan.... Zhan has agreed to marry me again. He's ready to give me a second chance".

Qiren, "That's good. This child really has a big heart. May God give you happiness and keep you healthy and happy always". Yibo gave a small smile to his uncle.

---

While they all were having dinner, Zhan was totally ignoring Qiren as if he doesn't even exist. After dinner, Zhan took the dishes to the kitchen. Fanxing went to play with Yuan and Fei.

Yibo came towards Zhan and said, "Zhan! Uncle wants to talk to you".

Zhan sighed and said, "OK".

Qiren came there and
said, "Xiao Zhan! I... I'm very guilty. I... All of us wronged you. You kept repeating that you're innocent but we didn't believed you. Son! You have a big heart. Please forgive me".

Zhan, "It's OK.... I have forgiven everyone. That was my dark past. I'm trying to move on from it. I have decided to give everyone a second chance. I have no grudges", saying this Zhan left.

Yibo, "Uncle! You should rest. You must be tired". Qiren nod.

----

Yibo decides to marry Zhan after few months. The wedding was fixed after 8 months . Yibo accepted it sadly.