-Dates and Secrets-

I woke up and checked my phone to see if Jeongin had replied. He did.

"Okay but tell me an answer soon."

I smiled slightly. I wanted to go on the date but I still had to think about Han. He seems to like Felix now but I could be wrong. Plus they just met too. I'll have to confirm that he liked Felix before I actually agree.

Speaking of both of them, when I looked over to the side of my floor I saw them both sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. They would make a good couple if I'm being honest. Jinnie and I will need to set them up.

I looked over to where Hyunjin was sleeping. He was just laying down sleeping as if he were laying in a pile of beautiful and breathtaking flowers.

It was Saturday so I didn't wake them up. (We entered school on a Tuesday which is why it's Saturday even though we only had 4 school days.)

I got up and quietly made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for them and my parents. Pancakes will do as there was nothing else.

As I made the pancakes I heard movement. My dad had woken up and was ready to go to work.

"You aren't going to eat breakfast?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, I have time." He said while checking the time.

I slid him a plate and gave him syrup. He ate and then left for work. My mom soon came too and ate as well.

"When will you eat Seung?" She asked me.

"Oh when my friends wake up, they stayed over last night."

"Jinnie and Lix?"

"Yeah and another one, Han the one that used to bully me, don't worry though we are in good terms."

She nodded a bit confused. She got up and went back to her bedroom.

I was then met with 3 people looking as if they got in a wreak. Hyunjin's hair was a big mess along with Han's and Felix's. Felix had only one sock on and so did Han. While I was looking at them in terror I noticed Felix holding Han's hand.

A little smile spread on my face and then I looked over at Hyunjin and gave him a look. He knew what I meant and checked the other boy's hand placements.

"Omg you love birds, it's too early for this." Hyunjin said as he sat down in a chair that was next to the kitchen counter.

The other 2 didn't say anything and followed Hyunjin to sit down. I passed them plates with pancakes on them and then I joined them.

We ate and talked for a bit until Hyunjin screamed.

"Omg Felix has his hand on Han's thigh!!!"

Both Han's and Felix's face turned red after getting called out. Me and Hyunjin just laughed.

I turned to look at Han, wanting to talk about the date thing.

"Han, can I talk to you separately for a moment?"

He nodded and I took him to my bedroom.

"So um I was wondering if you would be fine if I go on date with Jeongin?"

"Of course, y'all are perfect for each other plus I'm liking Felix mor- I mean what."

"I knew you did. Don't worry it seems like he feels the same way. Don't rush anything though y'all just met. Me and Hyunjin will try to get y'all to spend time with each other."

"Thanks Min, your the best."

I smiled at him and then took him back to the kitchen. Felix's face lit up as he saw Han and ran over to him. He hugged him and Han hugged him back.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and gave a disgusted look. I went up to Hyunjin and whispered something in his ear.

"Han likes Felix. Let's set them up."

"No fucking way!!" Hyunjin screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Ay kids keep it down I'm trying to sleep!!" My mom yelled.

"Sorry Mrs. Kim!"

I laughed and hit Hyunjin playfully.

He rolled his eyes and we looked to see Felix and Han staring at us.

"Why you scream?" Felix asked.

"Oh uh nothinggggg." Hyunjin replied looking over at Han.

Han turned red realizing I had told Hyunjin about his secret. I just gave him a smile.

I then got my phone and looked for Jeongin's contact. I clicked on his name and typed a message.

"So when and where is our date going to be?"

I turned my phone off smiling at the fact I was soon to have a date with Jeongin.

Had I told anyone? No besides Han. Did I want to? Yeah. I'll keep it a secret till now tho.

(Sorry this is short I just wanted to put smth out for now, the next chapter will be longer tho<3)