-Truth Told-

I kept smiling. The boys were looking at me weird except Han. They haven't seen me smile this much.

"Why are you smiling so much?" Felix asked.

"Oh um nothing don't worry." I said lying.

It was obvious I lied but they just shrugged it off. Han just nudge my shoulder as he guessed me and Jeongin were going to have a date.

I looked at my phone to see a message from Jeongin.

"How about tomorrow at 3? I'll pick you up."

"Sure but where are we going."

"It's a surprise."

I replied okay before turning back to look at the 3 boys in front of me.

"Who's got you smiling like that?" Hyunjin asked.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"No one." I replied.

"Yeah sure."

They spent the rest of the day at my house. We talked forever and spent some time cooking and eating with my parents. The whole day Felix and Han kept flirting with one another to the point Hyunjin was looking at them with a disgusted expression.

Night soon came and we slept the same way as the night before. Felix and Han together, Hyunjin by himself and me on my own bed.

The lovey dovey "couple" obviously fell asleep cuddling each other. Hyunjin just scoffed at the sight and slept.

I stayed up a bit later than usual thinking about how I was going to tell the other 2 about my date. I needed help as I've never been on one and I couldn't just hide it.

I fell asleep before I knew it.

-

I woke up and sat up. I checked my surroundings and I saw the "couple" cuddling and sleeping peacefully just like Hyunjin. I checked my phone and saw Jeongin had texted me.

"Remember that it's at 3. Also what's your address?"

I gave him my address and got up to make breakfast.

Both my parents worked today and they worked earlier than usual so I didn't see them.

After I finished making food all the boys were at the counter sitting.

"Good morning." I said as I handed them their breakfast.

"Good morning." They all replied back.

I sat down with them and thought it would be the right time to tell them about my date.

"Guys I have something to tell you."

They all looked at me.

"I have a date with Jeongin today..."

Hyunjin and Felix choked on their food and Han just gave me a smile.

"You what?!" Felix screamed.

"Why didn't you tell you!!" Hyunjin also screamed.

"I was scared." I told them.

"Really? Cause it didn't seem like it when you told me about it." Han said teasing me.

"Oh shut up Han, don't let me expose you right now."

"Wait so you told Han before us?!" Felix said.

"I mean yeah, I had to confirm that it was okay."

"Makes sense." Hyunjin said.

"Also expose what about Han?" Felix said not missing what I had told Han.