The last

Perth was shocked. "I didnt?...didn't touch you?!" this news came like a storm and Perth was in a whirlpool. How come I didn't touch him? No. No. I should be the father!!

Saint looked at Perth with a detached gaze. He has no understanding of what is happening now. Didn't Perth celebrate after he gave him the divorce papers? And isn't it already two months? Why is he here? And what's with his state?

"You're lying Saint."

Saint raises a brow. "Between swallowing 1000 inhibitor pills or touching you during my rut, I would choose the first one. I'd rather die than sleep with you." these phrases brought a thousand pain to Saint and remembering it is enough to redden his eyes.

Perth don't know why Saint is saying these words. "What are you talking about?"

"Isn't that what you told me? Now, how could you be the father of my child, when you can't even look at me. Look, I don't know what is wrong with you."

"Are you in pain? Do you want me to call an ambulance or do you want an inhibitor? Perth?" Saint continued to ask Perth as he felt that something was wrong with Perth.

Soon he could point it out. The smell of agarwood permeated the area and quickly found Saint. There is a domineering strength in that smell Pheromone! This smell is highly intoxicating that Saint was oppressed and for the first time his pheromone was no match.

Saint felt his knees weakened because of that scent and he unconsciously sat on one of the nearest stools and he looked up with difficulty to see Perth.

Perth walked to him leisurely and his eyes were clouded. His dark iris changed from a faint yellow to a golden yellow one- an indication that an Alpha is on the rut and also a deprived one and he has found his omega. His sanity at this level should be close to zero- 100 percent relying on animal instinct.

Saint tried releasing his pheromones more to coax and fight with the alpha in an act to calm him even a little bit. His pheromones are also top grade, so this would be possible but who knows it was the opposite.

Perth smelling the familiar peachy cinnimonie scent that he had missed and longed for too many days and nights interacting with his pheromone made his desire shoot even higher.

He lifted Saint easily and walked to the couch. Saint tried to refuse but the pheromone made him so weak that even his curses sounded like a moan to Perth's ears.

Perth walked away a little to lock the doors and quickly went back to Saint. He took off his upper shirt that revealed his tiny yet well proportioned muscles. Saint made many swallowing attempts to clear his throat as he felt perched.

"You..you what are you doing?!!" Fear is evident on Saint.

"You said, I never touched you right? Then..today... I will do more than touching...then I will be the father." Perth tilted his head just so he could finish his sentence.

"No..no!!" Saint struggled so hard but it was futile. Due to pregnancy his strength was limited in addition, this pheromone is connected to him and is making his emotions surged higher. He is happier, calmer amidst the pressing of Perth's body to his.

When he was pierced the sensation was doubled. The pleasure was so much that it's almost unbearable yet inside Saint there was blissfulness.

Perth devoured him last night and til now, the sun is about to rise, yet Perth is not done with him yet. He was still coming out of Saint's love hole and from time to time biting him.