introduction

ray pov

Hi, my name is Raven but my friends call me Ray. I'm 16 a junior in high school. Im known around my school for a lot of thing's, like wearing bowties because who wouldn't want to wear one. I play any sport you can think of. that must be the reason everyone thinks I'm a lesbian. I had to to agree with them, for the most part. you see I flirt a lot but with girls. but when I see a cute boy I say he's cute and move on. its not that easy with girls. but enough about me, this is the story about how I fell in love with my best friend.

it all started when I met her. my friends and I were on a school trip to Manhattan to see some stupid play. and to be honest the only reason I came her was because my friends came. other wise I would have stayed home. on the way there we talked about random stuff. sports, people, clothes. I wasn't really paying attention until Brad started to talk shit about pretty little liars.THATS MY SHIT. anyway when I got to the Theater my and my friends made sure to sit next to each other. it was brad, me, chris, amber, and drey.the love of my life. we slipped away from our school and went all the way to the back of the theater. when we found some sits I made amber switch sits so I can sit next to drey.

Drey was the prettiest girl ive ever seen. she has long brown hair, hazel eyes,a beautiful smile, and a huge ass ( which was the first thing is notice about her). i met drey at a dinner my mom was hosting. she had a new co-worker that just moved into the area ( a few blocks away), and she invited him family over to our house. during the dinner the adults talked alot but i was really paying attention, i was to busy looking at drey. she was wearing a red dress that had black lace on top of it that came down to her knees and red heals. the dress showed her perfect shaped, and amazing arms.

somewhere in the adults conversation i heard my schools name. turns out that she was going to my school. i thought i was going to die with excitement. she was just happy that she knew someone who goes there. and i can under stand that, its not easy being the new kid.

and thats how we got here. ive been frinds with drey for 3 months nw and everyday its getting harder to contain myself.

'you know you have to stop looing at me like that' drey said

' who says im looking at you'? i didnt even know i was looking at her.

'i can feel you burning a whole into the side of my head'

'that doesn't mean im doing it'

'you right' she said

and we both just wathced the play.

ok this is my fist story. please tell what you like, hate anything. thanks for reading. have a nice day