4

raven pov 

everything went well. we played some games,talked, shit even chris came down and hung out with us. the only thing is that me and drey didn't get any alone time. but trust me we will. after everyone left chris drey and i cleaned up the house which didn't take long.

chris: I'm going back upstairs, see you later drey. nite raven.

drey: see you later. i better get going( starts to get her things) thanks for tonight it was fun, but all good things must come to an end.

raven: yeah. i'll walk you home. and I'm not taking no for an answer.

drey: its no problem i can get home it's only a few blocks away. no biggie.

raven:theres no way I'm letting such a beautiful person like you walk home alone. ( drey blushes) man she's so cute when she blushes 

drey: fine. 

raven:(smiles) chris I'm walking drey home. 

chris: whatever. 

raven: ok lets go.

drey: the sky looks beautiful tonight. 

raven: i've seen better(winks). (drey blushes). you know you look cute when you blush.

drey: thank you. i would give you a compliment but i dint know where too start. (smiles) 

raven:(simles) im not there perfect one here.

drey: me perfect please. i'm the clumsiest person in the world.

raven: but you never try to be someone else and thats what makes you perfect.

drey: your the sweetest person ever. (walks to house door.) takes for walking me.

raven: no problem.( hugs drey)

drey: ( hugs back. slowly pulls away till their faces are inches apart). well see you tomorrow. ( goes inside)

raven: yeah see ya.

drey pov 

when i got inside i ran to my room and mentally yelled at myself. i had everything i was going to say to raven planed out. but when i was alone with her it just all went away. and that "hug" i know raven felt something to. i really wanted to kiss her but i just got so scared. i can't believe i chickened out. i'm just gonna take a shower and go to bed tomorrows a new day. 

( next day )

the next day raven got up early to meet drey at her locker she was determined to talk to drey and tell her how she feels. 

at dreys locker

drey: hey raven what ya doing her so early.

 raven: actuallyi came to talk to you. 

drey: what a lucky girl i am. so whats up

raven: gas prices (smiles). umm.. las night i was going to say something but than you went inside your house  so quick. i hope i didn't make you uncomfortable.

drey: oh no.. the reason i ran away so quick is because i thought u were uncomfortable. 

raven: when am i ever uncomfortable around girls.

drey: right. is that it.

raven: no. i actually wanted to tell you that i like-

brad: hey guys.

(drey and raven look at him)

brad: did i interrupt something.

raven: no. come on lets catch up with everyone else. (whispers to drey) we'll talk later. 

well yeah 

-me out