5

raven pov

for the rest of the day i couldn't concentrate. i was just going to tell drey that i like her, then see if my fight or flight response kicked in. i wish i would have told her yesterday it would be easier, if she likes me than we would have a conversation, and if she didn't she would just ignore me. that would give me sometime to find a way to get her back. but i guess ill just have to tell her the truth. and thats what scares me. what if she thinks I'm pretending to be her friend. or i come on to strong and that scares her away. why does life have to bee so difficult.

*bell*

no one's pov

raven streed over war she was going to do all day, how is she going to say it, what should she say it. she couldn't concentrate. she deiced to let it flow. she had until the end of the day to prepare herself.

at lunch

everyone ate their food and talked about whats new, or shows. raven bringing up pretty little liars as she always does, and brad would say that the show sucks.

brad: that show is nothing but a bunch or fairies, sparkles, and stupid people.

raven: what vampier diaries isn't. don't be mad because i rather watch stupid girls than glittery blood suckers.

brad: ok you go kill yourself.

raven: oh don't be so sensitive. how about we make a bet. if you watch pretty little liars, ill watch vampier diaries .

brad: ok. and when you watch it you have to describe what the episode was like.

raven: deal. (shakes brads hand)