Dream no. 3 <Birthday party>

I was at school. For some reason I thought about studying at the library, so I went there. The library was really familiar even though when I woke up, I was sure that I'd never seen it before. Anyways. Everyone at the library seemed to know me, they talked to me and they even reserved a room for me so I could study there. Suddenly one of my friends was sitting behind me. She said hello and so did her mom (that suddenly appeared after she greeted me) . My friend told me that she would go to another room where the other girls were sitting. I had no idea who the other girls were but I said okay but stayed there. Her mom followed her and she seemed to go to the room that was further away from mine. Then I saw that she had forgotten her bag or something so I went to give it to her and when I knocked on the door a really scary girl opened the door.She had very messy ginger hair and her makeup was ruined. She smirked at me and asked if I wanted to go inside. I heard some screams and I saw that there was blood on the wall. I shook my head but told her about the bag. She took it immediately and told me that she would give my friend her bag. I smiled a little and started to walk away. The library suddenly felt so dark and the room I had booked was getting further and further away. I decided to run. And so did I. I ran till I arrived at my reserved room. I knocked on the door but it was empty. I went inside and saw that there was a big bed in that room and some barbies and stuff. I smiled. (Now when I am writing this, I've seen the room before and now I could figure it out, it's the room of my mothers friend's daughter). I jumped on the bed and laid down. Then I heard a knock. I told the person to come in. But it was too dark to see who it was. I then noticed that it was a random guy with blond hair and an old lady with a broken leg. I asked them what they were doing there only to know that they were searching for something. I stayed quiet. But the guy came up to the bed and sat beside me and started telling me a story. I felt uncomfortable but then my friend called me. I looked at the door to see her standing there with ripped clothes. I wondered what happened but told that guy that I had to go. He looked very disappointed but I was thankful. I started to follow my friend until she stopped walking and told me that our other friend had a birthday party. She asked me if I wanted to go there and I nodded, she was my best friend and I had to attend her party. Luckily I had already bought her a gift. I was happy in the dream that I had it done. My sister came into the dream too and went with me. I had makeup and a pretty red dress. I liked this dress. The party was held in her house, but for some reason her house was in the sewer. It smelled of alcohol and I saw that there were some guys standing in her living room. At first I didn't recognize them, I started to dance weirdly, I saw them look at me like "wtf is she doing" and I immediately regretted it. There were someboys on my old school and some from my new one. I walked out in the sewers and saw my mom help my friend's mom with the food. The weird thing is that the person I was told to have the party with wasn't there but another friend and her mom. My mom seemed not to see the boys or else she wouldn't allow me to be there. I made sure that my sister didn't bring it up at home that there were some random guys at the party and I told her if our parents somehow come to the party we will just tell them that the guys just arrived and that we were about to call them. I started to ask my friends mom if she needed any help but she said no and gave me a suspicious smile. I felt uncomfortable and started to walk. Then I saw a random tv standing on the floor. The news was on and the guy in the news said that there was some gangsters and bad boys around. They said we had to close the windows and doors and make sure not to trust ANYONE. I looked around and saw that everyone was staring at me. I awkwardly laughed. Everyone had weird makeup and weird hairstyles. They came closer and closer. I was frightened. Then suddenly a sound of a bullet filled the silence and echoed between the empty walls. The people looked back and started to run towards me. Now they looked normal. I didn't know what was happening but I saw some guys holding guns and shooting at people. My friend's mom now had a long beautiful white dress. She pointed at me and said "Make sure she gets killed"

I panicked and started running. I could see some bullets fly beside me and above me. None did actually hit me. I then suddenly had a jacket in my hands and I saw a random opened door. I went inside the door and put the jacket on and lied beside a dead guy. I recognized the guy. It was my best friend. His eyes were opened and so was his mouth. The difference was that it was a single tear drop in his eyes but his mouth was full with blood. I wanted to scream but heard the guys stand behind me. I tried my best to not sob but pretend to be dead. I heard the two guys laugh. I didn't move. I felt them getting closer. Close enough. One of the guys pulled me away from my boy best friend- I had my eyes open, which was stupid. Why? Well for two reasons. Reason one is that they would know that I wasn't actually dead, and dreason two because I saw their faces. I recognized them. It was one guy from my school and the other was my friend's boyfriend. The one who was supposed to have the party. The guys started crying like babies. It made me uncomfortable. very uncomfortable. I started panicking again. They kept getting older till they looked like they'd been dead for a 100 years. The guy pointed the gun at me and pretended to shoot. But I didn't. I thought they had left. I breathed out and looked back to my best friend. He was smiling. He wasn't dead. But something was wrong with the way he smirked. I looked at him to see that it wasn't my friend. But the guy who held the gun just a few seconds ago. I screamed. Then he shot me. A picture of me was shown up, it wasn't actually me, but in the dream it was. Below the picture there was a small text in red saying "Another victim" then in black text "new level unlocked." I woke up. I was in my bed sweating and my heart was beating hard. It wasn't dark. I was alone in the whole house.